What's new

Multiplayer Lobby List Sorting

webreg

Noob
I may simply be stupid but what the hell is it supposed to do? I've been pressing LB and RB on different people for quite some time but I am not able to see any kind of system or logic on how it sorts the list. Anyone able to help me out here? I really liked how MK9 did it, where it sorted the people by their status and keeping your position on the person you had selected.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I may simply be stupid but what the hell is it supposed to do? I've been pressing LB and RB on different people for quite some time but I am not able to see any kind of system or logic on how it sorts the list. Anyone able to help me out here? I really liked how MK9 did it, where it sorted the people by their status and keeping your position on the person you had selected.
I'm glad you brough up this topic. I miss MK9's way of sorting players in online lobbies.

colt hecterrific

davidovitch

In Europe!
The only sorting I believe it does is alphabetically. The cursor stays on whatever person it was on, so it can be a bit confusing overall. Also, L only sorts alphabetically while R switches back and fort between that and reverse. Or something. I really love Netherrealm studios but there are so many weird flaws in their designs. Why not allow sorting by status like in MK9?

Yeah I also miss the chat. Just for the quick GGs.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
I'm surprised that no one of you wrote about this problem. I thought of this only applies to me and I did not want to be seen as an idiot lol. This game has a lot of bugs online like you can not see your own hero's card while you can watch other players cards. And they should have to add chat to rooms because I miss the spam of the rooms in MK9.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I never used that option. I just find find people to beat up. Whether I'm going alphabetically down the line, or beating one scrub and on to the next.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Oh and I forgot to add that in MK9 in the upper-right corner was displayed status of other players fighting so besides the spamming we saw who plays who and how many times in a row he won. I have a feeling that online was done in a hurry and NRS forget about the good things that were in MK9...

webreg

Noob
I'm not sure it's alphabetical by display name because I've seen some stuff that would suggest otherwise. Yes, it does "sort" somehow but the question is how. Even if it is alphabetical then what would be the benefit of this? It's beyond useless.

So let me get this straight. People dodging a match counts as a loss for the other player as well, the frame data is all wrong, online sorting doesn't work and connection status does not update properly in the list? Did anyone even test the online mode for 5 minutes? This is really obvious stuff, not some hidden infinite or or some kind of weird input bug that only occurs with a 0.5% chance. Wow, way to go NRS. Granted, these are not game breaking but they do impede the enjoyment of the game significantly.