What's new

Most lopsided match-up in the game?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I played Jacqui against my friend using Liu Kang FF today and he got liked 10 flawless victories lol. He beats the s*** out of her from anywhere on the screen....
Then I must switch to Kitana and we were pretty even. One thing I noticed is that the last hit of his windmill punch always whiffs when Kitana's crouching. Is that a high? Why does it whiff?
This is what I mean. Everyone thinks I'm just listing my main's worst match up, but I have yet to see a match up which looks as bad as Jacqui vs. Liu. It just feels so so bad.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Mileena vs Raiden is not bad. If osing was taking out of the game somehow and f12 in Piercing didnt magically whiff on him this mu is even.

Now Jax vs Mileena is hard mu for the Empress.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Mileena vs Raiden is not bad. If osing was taking out of the game somehow and f12 in Piercing didnt magically whiff on him this mu is even.

Now Jax vs Mileena is hard mu for the Empress.
I don't see anything that makes Jax harder for Raiden, especially when a lot of Jax normals keep whiffing on Mileena :DOGE
There is a lot strings cancelled into dash punch have gap to back dash and the dash punch completely misses EVEN IN THE CORNER. Mileena can easily punish that. In pump up gotcha grab is listed as -9 in the frame data....so I guess it's punishable? I mean Jax's combo launchers are much riskier against Mileena that Raiden's combo launchers. Both men have 1 million armored wakeup that hit high and Mileena can stuff most of them

Yoaks

A spaceman
I don't see anything that makes Jax harder for Raiden, especially when a lot of Jax normals keep whiffing on Mileena :DOGE
There is a lot strings cancelled into dash punch have gap to back dash and the dash punch completely misses EVEN IN THE CORNER. Mileena can easily punish that. In pump up gotcha grab is listed as -9 in the frame data....so I guess it's punishable? I mean Jax's combo launchers are much riskier against Mileena that Raiden's combo launchers. Both men have 1 million armored wakeup that hit high and Mileena can stuff most of them
Mileena can not stuff Jax's wakeups. The risk is not in her favor. Were Raiden has to respect her armor breaking. I play a friend of mine who plays Jax and none of the strings he does whiff on me ever.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Mileena can not stuff Jax's wakeups. The risk is not in her favor. Were Raiden has to respect her armor breaking. I play a friend of mine who plays Jax and none of the strings he does whiff on me ever.
I was talking about the overhead dash punch, run F21... combo of Jax. The rest is....well yea the risk is not in her favor at all