Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robot Smoke "Throat Bomb"

• Sub-Zero "Ice Break"

• Total voters

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
haha im not mad. im good at giving teenagers shit.

parents pay me to do it.

Derek

Noob
I don't care about what someone thinks of me over a video game forum when I know who I am in real life. I'm saying either post something worthwhile or don't post. In other words, dawg u hella ignant.

Look, Mook. The only way you can post pointless threads is if you are really super greeeeeat at UMK3. If you're just a normal person who plays this game for fun then you aren't allowed to make fun threads. That seems to be the consensus around here. Afterall, you can ALWAYS win an argument on here by saying, "I'm better then you at UMK3". I hope my post as enlightened you somewhat

l SuGaR l said:
I don't care about what someone thinks of me over a video game forum when I know who I am in real life. I'm saying either post something worthwhile or don't post. In other words, dawg u hella ignant.
Ok you like Metallica...but you say "dawg im hella ignant"
Music of a white guy.
Posting like a black guy.
That makes you Bi-Racial. :idea:
Smart man I am.
But yea I think you get what I'm trying to say here. If you want me to stop, I'll follow after your footstep. Get it...? :wink:

DustinWS6 said:
Look, Mook. The only way you can post pointless threads is if you are really super greeeeeat at UMK3. If you're just a normal person who plays this game for fun then you aren't allowed to make fun threads. That seems to be the consensus around here. Afterall, you can ALWAYS win an argument on here by saying, "I'm better then you at UMK3". I hope my post as enlightened you somewhat
Until a Mod tells me this is a pointless thread and the reason why, I really don't get or care what any of you say. Period.

DustinWS6 said:
Until a Mod tells me this is a pointless thread and the reason why, I really don't get or care what any of you say. Period.

DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
I was being overly sarcastic, i don't think this thread is pointless at all.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
"I dont care what any of you say, but im an advocate of peace (your avatar)"

feel retarded yet?

DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
Why thank you. :D

DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
The best thing to do is to ignore them. If you ignore them they will grow tired and leave

lex said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
"I dont care what any of you say, but im an advocate of peace (your avatar)"

feel retarded yet?
Ummm....No. Happy yet?

DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
The best thing to do is to ignore them. If you ignore them they will grow tired and leave
I want that to be vice-versa towards me. :wink:

Tim Static

Adminerator
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
That would be your que to get your shit and leave. You came here for drama, you started drama. You got what you came for, now leave.

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss xV3Gax. :roll:

Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
DatBoyMook said:
DustinWS6 said:
That would be your que to get your shit and leave. You came here for drama, you started drama. You got what you came for, now leave.

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss xV3Gax. :roll:
Of course you do becase Go Go xV3GAx is gay. No seriously, just ask Cwel. Yep. Rumor mill says that Go Go sent Cwel a picture of his dick. Well, that can only make you one thing, GAY.