Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shang Tsung "Bed of Spikes"

• Robot Smoke "Throat Bomb"

• Sub-Zero "Ice Break"

• Total voters
I picked out what I thought were some of the Most Brutal Fatalities in UMK 3. What do YOU think is the Most Brutal Fatality in UMK 3? I could only enter 10 poll entries. I'm going with Shang Tsung and the "Bed of Spikes".

Also, It was a tie for me between Robot Smokes "Throat Bomb" and Strykers "Strap Bomb". I chose Robot Smoke because I think having to swallow a Bomb and not being able to see it in your throat and not even knowing when it would explode is Brutal.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
the most brutal one is where you make fun of someone dieing in the hospital, and then your monitor falls on your face and rips it to shreds. (instead of protecting DatBoysFace)

Tim Static

Adminerator
lex said:
the most brutal one is where you make fun of someone dieing in the hospital, and then your monitor falls on your face and rips it to shreds. (instead of protecting DatBoysFace)

haha...you go LEXCELLENT!

Tim Static

Adminerator
KrazyAndre22 said:
where is jade's staff impale? certain chars it looks like it goes up their behind. how would you like to die like that?
Look who started the thread....fucking idiot.

KrazyAndre22 said:
where is jade's staff impale? certain chars it looks like it goes up their behind. how would you like to die like that?
I could only put up 10. Those 10 are much more Brutal than the "Staff Impale".

ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
well you need to add my fatality to that list cos itll win
Age?
lol why is everything about age to you, lex can beat u at MK, and he's quite a bit older than you, stop making such pointless posts and threads thats all we are asking,
How is this a pointless thread? I'm just doing a poll for the hell of it and last time I checked there was nothing wrong with that. If your not Konqrr, ded_, Shock, or Dave then I'm really just tuning you out basically. Sooo...Well...You get the point.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
Age?
lol why is everything about age to you, lex can beat u at MK, and he's quite a bit older than you, stop making such pointless posts and threads thats all we are asking,
How is this a pointless thread? I'm just doing a poll for the hell of it and last time I checked there was nothing wrong with that. If your not Konqrr, ded_, Shock, or Dave then I'm really just tuning you out basically. Sooo...Well...You get the point.
So why cant you post it in the correct forum?

Lex

DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
Age?
people will start to give you shit if they realize that you like to watch yourself post, which is what the general consensus is around here.

too much of any one thing is bad for you. stop being a troll.

Tim Static said:
DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
Age?
So why cant you post it in the correct forum?
So..You tell me..Whats the correct forum? Wanna be mod... :roll:

DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
Age?
lol, tune me out when u can beat me at UMK3 and when u stop talking so much shit, your like a fucking monkey(no racial thing here) you keep grabbing shit to through at people its a non stop thing it keeps on going and going and going, your like the energizer bunny, except i'd rather listen to it bang it's drum all day than to read any more posts by you

ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
ilovepoop said:
DatBoyMook said:
lex said:
Age?
lol, tune me out when u can beat me at UMK3 and when u stop talking so much shit, your like a fucking monkey(no racial thing here) you keep grabbing shit to through at people its a non stop thing it keeps on going and going and going, your like the energizer bunny, except i'd rather listen to it bang it's drum all day than to read any more posts by you
Then get out of MY thread. :wink:

l SuGaR l said:
Also, making yourself a nuisance doesn't help your rep.
Thats the difference between you and me. Me- I care about a rep in real life. You- your rep involves video games and forums. I mean get real, you probably haven't even met 99.9% of the people on this forum in person.

DIPPITY DOO DIPPITY DAH If your post to Mook has nothing to do a Fatality, it will not get responded to by MwAhHh.
I love myself. 8)

Lex

DatBoyMook said:
l SuGaR l said:
Also, making yourself a nuisance doesn't help your rep.
Thats the difference between you and me. Me- I care about a rep in real life. You- your rep involves video games and forums. I mean get real, you probably haven't even met 99.9% of the people on this forum in person.

DIPPITY DOO DIPPITY DAH If your post to Mook has nothing to do a Fatality, it will not get responded to by MwAhHh.
I love myself. 8)
actually you dont have to explain to us that you don't care about what you post, its pretty evident.

also, bragging about loving yourself only proves that you jack off alot.