What's new

Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer Released - Featuring Many Character Reveals

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I doubt all of them are playable. If I had to guess, those who were singled out by name in the trailer are almost surely going to be playable (ie everyone that was with Cassie at the beginning). Wouldn't make much sense to invest so much in them when they are non playable. So that means Jacqui, Kung Jin, and Takeda (I don't think there's anyone named "Takashi." He's just called "Takashi Takeda."). It's safe to say Mileena will be playable too.

I would certainly hope Erron Black will be playable but I'm not sure. He's a new character so it would make sense for him to be playable since they bothered investing in him. But I could be wrong.

Sindel and Rain are big question marks for me. Again, purely speculating, but out of the above named bunch, they're the two characters unlikely to be playable. Not sure what to make of Shinnok but I'm guessing he'll have a major part.

Boon said there were "5 new character reveals" on twitter. The obvious ones are: Takeda, Kung Jin, Jacqui and Mileena. That's 4. Which leaves us with Erron Black, Shinnok, Sindel and Rain. Three of them will be unplayable.
Yeah, his name is Takashi Takeda, my bad.

And I agree with who you say is playable. But I also think Shinnok and Erron Black will be playable, but Sindel and Rain will not be. Personally, I feel there's too many people wanting Shinnok and Erron Black for them to not make them playable, but that's just a theory of mine.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
So are we to take away from this that Mileena, with the talisman, is the big bad of the game?

Clearly several people are fighting for the throne in Outworld, but I cant tell what's really going on. What's up with Shinnok?
I can imagine Shinook coming back as the final FINAL boss.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Boon said there were "5 new character reveals" on twitter. The obvious ones are: Takeda, Kung Jin, Jacqui and Mileena. That's 4. Which leaves us with Erron Black, Shinnok, Sindel and Rain. Three of them will be unplayable.

IT Better be Erron Black.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Man, don't tell me Rain isn't in after this shit.

Uuuuugh, I can't take this.

How the fuck am I supposed to get back to sleep now?!

acruz173

I PREORDERED MY NXT GEN SYSTEMS, DID U?
So:

Takeda - Confirmed
Jacqui Briggs - Confirmed
Kung Jin (Archer character) - Confirmed
Mileena (all growed up) - Confirmed

Who am I missing?
all these characters were in the previously leaked casting call.......BO RAI CHO , SALAZAR, RON TAN CHO are the 3 that a are left

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Aside from Cassie's crew I spotted Sindel, Baraka (or at least his species), and Erron Black. I hope they're all playable :)

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
In my opinion, Erron Black has the highest chance by far out of those, which leads me to believe neither Shinnok, Sindel or Rain will be playable until DLC

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
As far as I could see, there's only one shot of Baraka/the Tarkatans, and they look nowhere near as detailed as everyone else.

As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't get my hopes up unless there's another shot I'm missing.