What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

I actually hated Scorpion's costume in Injustice, but think this is the best he's had in a long time. Not a fan of Sub-zero's one though. I really like more simple stuff, we know he is called Scorpion, we don't need him to be dressed like one. It's just a matter of taste, I suppose.
I don't care what it looks like as long as it isn't a color swap

1 Ninja, 2 Ninja, Red Ninja, Blue Ninja

It's not only TYM shitting on the music selection. The youtube comments are full of people who think it sucks as well. I don't think it's the rap either, should have been a darker sounding song to embody how badass the game is going to be. Ah well it's go the lyrics "Who's Next?" in it, I'm sure that's why they chose it.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Just read most of the thread.
Everyone anticipated and wanted the official announcement. We get it.
Yet all anyone focuses on is "music this, no gameplay that". You guys complain about everything. All that will show itself and change over time and when the game comes out. Christ chill out smh.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So two things.
- Not liking Wiz Khalifa does NOT mean I don't like hip hop or even hip hop in a MK reveal trailer. It means I don't like Wiz Khalifa.
- I was hoping for a little more context on the story / setting of MKX but hopefully some of that might be revealed at E3. This felt more like a general hype trailer which is cool (as I'm definitely hype) but, I'll reserve speculation until after a little more details are shown.

trufenix

bye felicia
You people are never happy. We're getting MKX. Who gives a FUCK what music the trailer has?!? It's not like this will be in-game music. Jesus Christ. You can't hear the fucking music in MK9 or Injustice, anyway. I doubt this will be any different.
you are the biggest bitch about niggling details here, let the children play.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
You people are never happy. We're getting MKX. Who gives a FUCK what music the trailer has?!? It's not like this will be in-game music. Jesus Christ. You can't hear the fucking music in MK9 or Injustice, anyway. I doubt this will be any different.

i feel u and im 999999% satisfied. Its just a head scratcher regarding song choice

ninjay

Noob
Cool trailer, but it did not make me excited for it. When more actual gameplay videos come out, I may change my mind. Until then I will be playing USF4, IGAU, and GG

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
1) Sup guys :)

2) The community has started already -- Gets MK10; complains about the music in the reveal trailer. The salt is real, let's GO!!

3) This looks like gameplay to me (at least in part). In IGAU they took gameplay, removed the lifebars, changed the camera angles and made cuts to be more cinematic.

If that's the case, it looks different, slower and more realistic. Who knows though, anything is possible.