What's new

Mortal Kombat X Gameplay trailer from E3

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
The pirate ship level is absolutely gorgeous.

I'm in love with the bug chick, she actually might end up being what I hoped drama would be as a character. She has that Raven vibe going on too. so far she has my attention the most. Can't wait to see more <3.
Same here, if Ashrah is not in... I'm totally maining her.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
The pirate ship level is absolutely gorgeous.

I'm in love with the bug chick, she actually might end up being what I hoped drama would be as a character. She has that Raven vibe going on too. so far she has my attention the most. Can't wait to see more <3.
She reminded me of Raven too. These new characters look very unique

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay we saw
  • Scorpion
  • Sub Zero
  • a frame of Tanya
  • a frame of Tremor
  • Some dude in a helmet
  • An insect themed lady with long range pokes with bug wings that I hope equate to Hawkgirl shenanigans
  • A bigass grappler with an evil shrieking midget on his back like friggin Master Blaster From MAD MAX!!!
I dig the big dude. I'm already wondering if the midget is placeable like Carl Clover's doll or Miss Fortune's head to setup mixup opportunities and option selects. Can't wait to see more out of Tremor and Tanya. And holy shit at all the stuff for Sub and Scorp's movesets! Soooooo much potential there...plus anyone else notice how fast and good the AA tools looked? Lots of AA command grabbing!

LockM

Noob
I wish they had some music in the background(or it was too silent), stage or character themes, it was very awkward atching it being so silent except the attack and gore sounds.
Dislike the interactables, and graphically it is underwhelming...however stages looked really good. I'll reserve judgement until much more is shown and known...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
@1man3letters if Baraka doesnt make it in we'll be maining the same character anyway. That brute looks fucking awesome.

I wont comment on anything else because it is still way too early to actually know how the game will play.

Last edited:

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Not sold.

I don't get why NRS can't take baby steps with their franchises. Their schedule is now a new game every 2 years, they should improve bit by bit what was established in the prior installment instead of completely tossing everything out and starting from scratch everytime.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Who run Barter Town?

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT LOL!!!

On another note... It is clear that Scorpion used meter on his Spear to light Sub-Zero on fire before the Xray, so does this mean that we will now have two separate meters for EX/Breaker and Xrays??

I fucking loved every second of that trailer and I can't wait for more. Fuck the GGA guys for being able to see this shit every day /jealous

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
Ugh....if I wanted to play with interactibles, I would've just stuck with Inj damn it. And I can't tell if its because I'm on mobile, or if the game actually has some really poor ass quality

Glass Sword

Nobody
On another note... It is clear that Scorpion used meter on his Spear to light Sub-Zero on fire before the Xray, so does this mean that we will now have two separate meters for EX/Breaker and Xrays??

I fucking loved every second of that trailer and I can't wait for more. Fuck the GGA guys for being able to see this shit every day /jealous
Keep in mind there are multiple versions of characters now. So we could see a Scorpion that does not pull them over with the spear and one that does.

Decay

King of the Bill
what the fuck is wrong with you people, this game looks amazing!! boo hoo new characters, I think the bug lady is very unique and so is the brute. Not many other games have an ogre with a midget as one character, only in outworld baby. Plus the fighting is fast, the specials, the x-rays and fatalities look freaking brutal!