What's new

Mortal Kombat X E3 Gameplay w/ Ed Boon Commentary [Cassie Cage & Kotal Kahn Fatalities]

can someone tell me why the fuck does Cassie have Noob`s upknee, and almost his stance ..
Because there are only so many ways a human body can attack another person before you repeat an animation. 20 some odd characters per game..I imagine a few les and punches will look similar.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Because there are only so many ways a human body can attack another person before you repeat an animation. 20 some odd characters per game..I imagine a few les and punches will look similar.
to be honest i wasnt mad, it just killed my little remaining hope of seeing noob coming back :(

i haven't seen the old school uppercut maybe it's out of he game,Cassie to me looks more a Stryker daughter than Cage,she has the single and double gun and the fatality is a shot in the head.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
i haven't seen the old school uppercut maybe it's out of he game,Cassie to me looks more a Stryker daughter than Cage,she has the single and double gun and the fatality is a shot in the head.
It's in... in the first E3 reveal in playstation's segment scorpion uppercutted Sub to finish the match. Fear not! :)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Cassie has Stryker Pistols, Air strike and by God she has a Cammy up kick into a divekick. That girl sounds FUN. Gonna have to give her a try. Also I really dig the Ferrah/Torr stuff. So much of the IGAU grapplers and armor in them. Interesting he can use "venom" at the cost of health by having the girl claw him to enrage him. He'll need played with to see if he clicks for me like Bane did. Also Kotal Khan looks beastly cool out there. Hope he's good.

I don't think she's that far from finished, she just seems to be less serious than the other guys. Her baton swing, round-win animation and fatality show that

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Cassie looks fine to me. Her animation is pretty subtle, but she moves like Johnny did...in that jeet kun do style of movement only slightly slower. I like her!