What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Briggs Family Trailer

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
FOOL I DIDNT SAY POST.

you were supposed to see WHY it was closed.

basically its

"WAH HOW COME MY EDGY AWESOME NINJA LOSES TO EARTHREALM LUZERS WITH NO POWERS NRS PLS BAN"

that being said, don't be dumb and say "THIS IS BS BECAUSE MY CHARACTER IS GONNA WIN"

Its like the "who wins between Batman and Superman"

the answer is this

nobody
I didn't even click on that thread, but I'm guessing it's a FOXSOLID one.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Jax looks sexy and is pretty much what I expected. I would prefer him shirtless though (and no, his zombie shirtless above waist pants look doesn't count) or his vest more open or flow a bit more would have sufficed. I digress. it appears kung lao says something like go back to your own time? so apparently time travel goes on? I knew there'd be time jumps but this is the first real confirmation.

anyway...jaqui just feels so forced to me. I also feel like jaqui, sonya, and johnny cage have the worst faces in the game. they look very last gen. oh well...hopefully they saved the best reveals for last. Sindel, Rain, Smoke, and Fujin.

I have to be honest though...Stryker, Kabal, Sindel and even MK9 Scorpion fighting as zombies for Quan chi was far more impressive than what I've seen of these characters so far(not to mention Takeda and Kung Jin). and let the record show that I am not a Stryker or Kabal fan at all.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I wasn't blown away by this trailer. I'm not saying they looked whack, but I'm not jumping up and down wanting to main them or anything. I really need to see a character breakdown tomorrow before making up my mind about them.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
@Raider
Thanks for posting these Briggs Family trailers :)

The storymode is looking more and more epic to me every time I see cut scenes from it.

For those who wonder what there is to like about Jacqui, here is why I like them

"She is a pretty and tough agent who is an Olympic kick boxer who shoots projectiles out of her gauntlets. She is also a speedy fighter who seems to be good to use up close and far away. And she has a sick x-ray. She is also the only black female in MKX which is a plus."

And this is just so far. Her variations and story may add more to this too.

Kal

<3
Interesting - I think I was thrown because her weapon looks more like a dagger / kunai and is purple - but you are likely right

Her fans could simply be closed. In her gameplay we see her using them that way for stabbing, or maybe those were daggers as well. Either way, Kitana it is.

anyway...jaqui just feels so forced to me.
How is she "Forced? That's a ridiculous thing to say. She's not forced at all and she's actually looking pretty good.

And we already know who the 25 characters in the game will be. So Sindel and Fujin won't be in the initial roster.

Hopefully they'll make it in as DLC. Especially Fujin, he's looking pretty cool in Story mode.

When a normal person explains why an mk character is cool: "He's a freakin ninja robot. He's a half dragon human with four arms. She is a 1000 year old assassin".
When someone defends the bland human characters: "well uh.. personality?"

It sounds like Jax has been living it up before coming back to the fight also the way he snapped Quan Chis neck with little effort looked badass.