What's new

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Season 1 Complete - HD

this was great i loved jax

couldve used a better sonya though and not so much damn bullet time bs every time there was an explosion

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Cool, some of the characters in whatever the hell that was had the same names as Mortal Kombat characters

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
First episode was a little better than i thought. M.J.White saved it for sure as Jax, we shall see after the 2nd episode.

I liked this movie. It was actually decent and Michael Jai White plays a good Jax.
Oh, and I <3 Jeri Ryan. Others may see her more differently than I do with her as Sonya, but since Voyager, I actually saw her as a potential Sonya Blade, but that was 10 years ago. I'm just glad she still played Sonya, and hope she kicks as much ass as she did in Voyager. Hoping that Cyborg is gonna happen!

7h30n

Noob
I don't know why it took me so long to start watching this. I'm amazed, it's really good!
Now all I need is MK9 on PC :)

P.S. If anyone wonders why I was inactive: college + I'm making my own game with c++ (a roguelike)

Disappointed in how Baraka looks....expected better. He looks more like a troll.....I mean, really? Is it THAT hard to just make him look like Nosferatu? Wow....

Raiden episode was crazy. I liked the end of the episode.
Scorpion was awesome. If Quan Chi doesn't appear in MKL then I guess Sub - Zero did kill him and his clan in the movie, but I'll try not to jump to conlusions.