Nightwolf

Arrow: D,B,P
Throw: D,F,P
Shoulder Tackle: F,F,P
Fatality: B,F,B,P

Basic Kombo: P,P,P,P, JP, aaP, Shoulder Tackle

RoGE

Noob
Yeah man, good stuff, I have already had their moves written down, but you beat me to it in posting it.

He is supposable going to fix practice mode tomorrow where the CPU has infinite health.

RoGE

Noob
I wish he would add it so it shows you the percent of your combos
A combo meter? I am sure he will do something with that, but until then, lets wait, he gave us a pretty big update so you could look forward to the next one being just as awesome.

TimsMK

Noob
Thanks Iori, I couldn't find the original thread - have the forum's moved round or something?
Anyhow.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming.
I have as Iori mentioned uploaded a new file now with the practice mode fixed so that
the opponent has infinite health. To get back from that screen you press the back button
that's now in the corner.

As for combo damage indicator, that's something that'll take a bit of thinking and so will
not be in this update. In the next update however, I'll look into it :).

RoGE

Noob
ok cool, sounds this project is on a roll right now, especially with the big update, it seems like you are adding a good amount of material to it, keep it up. :)

Don't take my words the wrong way Tim. Your update was amazing. I'm having lots of fun with this game in my spare time. It was just a suggestion :)

TimsMK

Noob
I was bored today so I got the combo damage meter thingy working.

Was something along the lines of what Scheisse outlined, so thanks for the assist :).
Uploaded to original link so... yeah. Enjoy!

RoGE

Noob
nice, I found a glitch in practice mode, when ever you combo the heck out of them (like 100%) it will end up saying "FINISH HIM" and end the match.

awesome dude, had lots of fun practicing combos today. One thing i noticed is that when kitana does her fan lift it shouldn't stop the combo hits

kitana

PPKKK , JK, aaHP, WavePunchx4 11hits 41%