What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Quick PC Version Overview + Ranked Matches

AssassiN

Noob
I'll give u something to look at... :p heh

Game IMO feels a bit different. Some things are timed a bit differently, but maybe that's just me. Game surely looks hella nice, that's for sure.

But other than that, no balance changes....yet.

*crossin fingerz though*

You can feel there is difference between the PS3 and Xbox 360 version, PC is a level beyond Xbox 360.
The game is very smooth on PC, online is better, loads a lot faster and feels + looks better.

There is one issue at hand and that is playing against an opponent that is not running the game at 60 fps, the match will be played in slow-motion from both ends.

You can see how good the connection is between players, although it takes a while to show it in a lobby. Takes longer than on Xbox 360, but you can see it immediately when someone challenges you.

Zaf: no problem. We'll get some games in eventually

Assassin: that DOES SUCK, if my opponent isn't playing the game at 60 fps, and it effects overall connection online. hope there's a work around with that.

Also when I turned the v sync off on my computer. i really didn't notice any drastic change. my computer was running the game at 60 fps normally before hand. even on 1080p.

i wonder if changing the resolution is really necessary at all? :/

i know earlier i suggest we all play on 720p. to keep honest with the console version of MK. and to encourage faster speeds for everyone.

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
yes i download it and i can open a little window but when i connect my fightpad it's just give light for 2 sec than is off again. and yes i downloaded the good version i got windows 7 64
Hmmm, I'm sorry then, it worked rather well for me. Did you start the game up and try to map the controller ingame?

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Hmmm, I'm sorry then, it worked rather well for me. Did you start the game up and try to map the controller ingame?
not yet , logically it's can't work if the fightpad is not activated , but when i plug the xbox wire official controller there is no problems but it's suck a lot because of the sensibity of the pad is crazy only in mk it's ok in SF4ae

OmyMk

Noob
For those still having problems with bad fps after turning Vsync off, lowering the resolution to a non hd one is the solution. To do that u need to locate the MKKE folder: windows+r, type %appdata%, enter, and edit the options file. From the same file u turn steam voice off by switching "true" to "false" I currently run at 1024x768, and to be honest the game looks just like the console version. Internet gameplay is far better than the console one.
I'm using my Ps2 controller with adapter and it's peachy.
For some decent matches add omy_mk. I'm on western Europe region.