What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 switch invasion mode glitch

The switch version has only the beginning part of invasion mode. How to rank up when this mode doesn’t proceed? Any tips? I want to unlock kung lao kameo.

Last edited:
The switch version has only the beginning part of invasion mode. How to rank up when this mode doesn’t proceed? Any tips? I want to unlock kung lao kameo.
Invasions on Switch is coming in a few weeks, apparently, and it's just the Tutorial until then.

To progress further, you can play Klassic Towers.

Invasions on Switch is coming in a few weeks, apparently, and it's just the Tutorial until then.

To progress further, you can play Klassic Towers.
So far towers isn’t giving me any xp. Is this a glitch another glitch? I feel screwed over with this game in the Switch :(

I’m playing kung lao and my kameo is scorpion. I’m only getting coins, no xp. I’m stuck at rank 6 as that is what I got with invasion.

I’m playing kung lao and my kameo is scorpion. I’m only getting coins, no xp. I’m stuck at rank 6 as that is what I got with invasion.
That's odd. Character and Kameo Master definitely should be increasing with Klassic Towers. I didn't pay attention to Profile Level, but assumed it would be the same.

You're doing, say, the Novice Tower?

I did hard difficulty and it’s the 3rd tower. Up to 10 fights. I finished it 5 times and Im still stuck in rank 6.