What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 (SNES) - Play as Shang Tsung...and Morph!

Snes port of mk1 is probably the worst version of mk1 ever made and i think its uselles too even bother with it :) all tho thanks for posting video but for real fun arkade is the way to go ;)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Dreadish said:
Snes port of mk1 is probably the worst version of mk1 ever made and i think its uselles too even bother with it :) all tho thanks for posting video but for real fun arkade is the way to go ;)
Graphically and soundwise, it's one of the best ports out there. The only thing holding it down is the color swapped blood and the lack of gorey fatalities.

dciguy01 said:
Graphically and soundwise, it's one of the best ports out there. The only thing holding it down is the color swapped blood and the lack of gorey fatalities.
sorry but is not true! Snes version has fuktup sounding all cracking shit and stuff; the most important is the gameplay and the animation frames in snes version is ridiculous with breaks in intervals - not balanced AT ALL!
And the fact: The closest home port too arkade was the pc port!

I actually had the hardest time playing MK1 on SNES. The controls weren't smooth at all and couldn't get any moves to work half the time. I actually got really frustrated with the controls and almost didn't buy MKII on the SNES cause I was worried it was going to be just as bad. Luckly that wasn't the case.

Kaiba

Noob
MK1 SNES is just so much fun though. If you can't get at least one 100% or infinite in that port, then you don't deserve to play MK. :)

Davey_8000 said:
Amiga MK1, motherfuckers. ONE BUTTON!
ow mann i hear you; ive broke 3 josticks on amiga when playin mk1 there. Also as i remmember u could use 3 buttons; one for block, one for hp and one for hk. Amiga version rocked indeed motherfuker =_=