What's new

More Raiden Gameplay vs Warlock Quan Chi: Mortal Kombat X from Paris Games Weekly by Finish-Him.com

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@Dr Jackal and team over at Team Finish Him have been uploading several videos from their experiences with Mortal Kombat X at Paris Games Weekly. At this event they were able to get hours of playing and testing in. In doing so, they have recorded several videos to share with everyone else. In this video, we have Raiden vs Quan Chi - check it out!

Attachments

Might be silly to say, but i'm glad they didn't carry over the Injustice "meter burn to combo" thing that so many characters had, and just let string into specials combo without meter. Now they just need to make sure everyone actually needs to use their meter to be effective, so we don't wind up with another Kabal character who can just sit on theirs for breakers.

trufenix

bye felicia
Might be silly to say, but i'm glad they didn't carry over the Injustice "meter burn to combo" thing that so many characters had, and just let string into specials combo without meter. Now they just need to make sure everyone actually needs to use their meter to be effective, so we don't wind up with another Kabal character who can just sit on theirs for breakers.
I don't think you've ever played Injustice, bro.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Kinda awkward how they are actually putting MB moves into mkx...

I don't think you've ever played Injustice, bro.
I'm well aware that portions of the cast doesn't need it, but I unfortunately gravitated towards Joker/Luthor at the start, and it was something that stuck with me as an odd design decision given that MK9 had no qualms with it at all. Having every combo rely on a MB pull was annoying(joker at least wound up with teeth shenanigans)

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm well aware that portions of the cast doesn't need it, but I unfortunately gravitated towards Joker/Luthor at the start, and it was something that stuck with me as an odd design decision given that MK9 had no qualms with it at all. Having every combo rely on a MB pull was annoying(joker at least wound up with teeth shenanigans)
So, because you had a bad experience with the one comboless character in Injustice you typecast the entire game? Way more characters in MK9 needed meter to even start their offense, some couldn't even then.