What's new

More footage this time from G4

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape

Superman's intro is awesome. Harley's super is amazing. The stage changes are sweet. Grundy is a badass grappler. I love all of this so much.

Thanks a bunch for the link :D

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Wonder Woman floats when using the whip stance, and walks well using her sword. Superman and grundy are beast as fuck.

I wonder if that breaker is the cause of that weird clash thing after all, it seems like really smooth transition.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Wonder Woman floats when using the whip stance, and walks well using her sword. Superman and grundy are beast as fuck.

I wonder if that breaker is the cause of that weird clash thing after all, it seems like really smooth transition.
I think they're separate. Considering the other vid, I think that big clash is like the intro of the fight. The come in, say their intro, then the fight begins by them running forth and clashing.

EDIT: wth is wrong with my grammar

the breaker effect looks pretty similar to it. the clash thing is the beginning of the fight.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Loving the way the combat looks right now... but that little elevator cutscene in the middle of a fight is going to get super old, super quick. lmao

Harley looks really awkward to use just from seeing these small bits of gameplay. I also noticed that Grundy has Jax's ground pound. And Batman has like a reverse scorpion spear... it brings batman to the enemy! LOL