What's new

Montreal Mayhem #13: BATMAN WE NEED YOU! Ecodus wins IGAU!

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
Montreal Mayhem #13

Season II

A bit better numbers this week. Still no luck on the MK front, those that are into it just don't seem to want come out for it, which is sad but, we solider on with another week of Injustice.

This week was a bit of an interesting development. Our resident Bruce Wayne @KRYS9984 was unable to make it, meaning we'd have someone other than him win a Montreal Mayhem here in Season II. While a new champ was expected... What was unexpected was the rise... Of the #MeowMixArmy!

Injustice
The first round was a STATEMENT! @Mortal Komhat 's Shazam got 3 - 0'd by @Ecodus ' Catwoman. PestoSwami's Catwoman took down @Chuckychuck 's Nightwing 3 - 2. And in a surprise heel... Err... Paw? Paw turn! @T.roll joined the #MeowMixArmy putting @CanadianBaconX 's Wonderwoman into losers with Catwoman 3 - 0... That's right... ALL THREE MATCHES IN THE FIRST ROUND WERE WON BY A CATWOMAN!

In the next round we had cat on cat action with Ecodus beating Pesto 3 - 0 in the mirror match. On the other side of the bracket DarkBloom's Bane was the first to silence the feline strike force sending T.Roll into losers, 3 - 0 with a hint of BACK BREAKER!

Sadly, in Winners Finals, the venom powered Luchador was not able to be the hero we all needed him to be as Ecodus stood tall to defend the honour of his feline brethren. Sending DarkBloom into the Loser's Bracket with a 3 - 0 of his own.

In the Loser's Brackets things began to look bleak for the non-furry fighters. Hatman and Chuckychuck had to face off with the loser taking last place. In a match of chokes and "GIVING THE GAME AWAY!" Hatman fell to the might of the Wing Dings 3 - 0, ending his 'Winning a Match' streak at 3 weeks.

Next up for Chuckychuck was T.Roll's Catwoman. The match was close but, some how, despite all the Catwoman experience Chuck had, T.Roll's playstyle was too different for him to close the deal, letting the match slip away losing 3 - 2. With both of Chuck's loses coming from the #MeowMixArmy, it was clear to all of us... "That there was just too much pussy for one Dick!" ~ Chuckish Proverb

On the other side of the same round of Losers. A rather pissed off Bacon was getting ready to fight his second Catwoman in as many matches in the form of PestoSwami. Clearly Bacon had two choices... Give up and let the #MeowMixArmy whip their way into taking the tournament he runs... Or get angry and WHIP BACK! I'll let Diana's face tell you which option was chosen...

Bacon (Wonder Woman) vs PestoSwami (Catwoman) ~ 3 - 0

Bacon (Wonder Woman) vs T.Roll (Catwoman) ~ 3 - 0

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!!!" - Bacon 2014​

Bacon (Wonder Woman) vs Dark Bloom (Bane) Loser's Finals ~ 3 - 1

As Bacon fought his way through the losers bracket, taking on all the Animorphic woman and drugged up wrestlers that stood before him... There was one Catwoman left. The leader of the pack. Ecodus sat on the sidelines... Waiting... Plotting... Eating that really bad ass Nacho Poutine they have at Foonzo. He was prepared for Bacon's Diana and there was no amount of a hot streak that the pork powered combatant could have had to be ready for the Catwoman he faced in Grand Finals.

Claws? Yup! Whip? Mmmhmm! Overheads? Sure! Lows? You betcha! Shenanigans? Aww yeah gurl! The match was quick, the 3 - 0 was clear. Ecodus stood tall as the Montreal Mayhem #13 champion, leading the #MeowMixArmy to a successful take over!

Despite being succesful this week... The #MeowMixArmy was not even at full force missing a key player in the form of @hard_goodbye , if this keeps up we'll have 4 Catwoman players at a time. Think about the idea of an 8 man tournament with 50% Catwoman... NO MAN CAN GUESS RIGHT THAT MANY TIMES!

Granted the non-cat folk still stand ready to defend their tournament from the 50/50 feline! In hopes the returns of Batman @KRYS9984 and maybe even Superman @xQUANTUMx could help them but... Who knows what could happen in a week? Who know who might defect to the #MeowMixArmy...

Everyone has a price... And they've got catnip!

1) Ecodus (Catwoman) [7 Points]
2) Bacon (Wonder Woman) [4 Points]
3) DarkBloom (Bane) [1 Point]
4) T.Roll (Catwoman, Martian Manhunter)
5) Chuckychuck (Nightwing)
5) PestoSwami (Catwoman, Doomsday)
7) Hatman (Shazam)

http://challonge.com/mm13igau

Totals
Injustice Totals:
Ecodus [14 Points]
KRYS [13 Points]
Bacon [5 Point]
ChuckyChuck [2 Points]
T.Roll [1 Point]
DarkBloom [1 Point]

Extra
I had way to much fun writing this!

Remember this happens every Sunday at the Foonzo Gaming Bar on 1245 Rue Drummond usually starting around 5:30 to 6 PM. We now have a stream at http://www.twitch.tv/montreal_mayhem so if you have time to check us out on Sunday please do! Additionally, if you're in the Montreal area, might as well drop by and help grow this local NRS community.

@RM GamerBlake or @CrimsonShadow

Last edited:

KRYS9984

Noob
Damn, looks like Montreal Mayhem was knee deep in pussy this week! :D

Congratulation @Ecodus for coming out on top; I'm sure your meowmix-ups were on point (winning each set 3-0).

See you guys next week; I'll be prepared for this new army of Catwomen.

@CanadianBaconX you've outdone yourself; this is probably my favorite write-up to date. :)

Congratulation @Ecodus for coming out on top; I'm sure your meowmix-ups were on point (winning each set 3-0).

@CanadianBaconX you've outdone yourself; this is probably my favorite write-up to date. :)
So you guys have a dedicated stream now? This is Heisenberg by the way. I'll have to add this to the weekly watch list.

KRYS9984

Noob
So you guys have a dedicated stream now? This is Heisenberg by the way. I'll have to add this to the weekly watch list.
Hey man!

We do have a Twitch channel but unfortunately, we don't have the hardware to stream every weekend (only when our member with the equipment is able to attend).

Our Twitch channel is the following: http://www.twitch.tv/montreal_mayhem/profile

You can also check out out Youtube channel which contains matches from previous Montreal Mayhem events: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_l33Ovk4DITNJHTEfWV5Pg

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

I'll be waiting

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM

I'll be waiting

YESSSSSsssssss YEsssssss, destroy each other.....