What's new

Tech MMH Guaranteed Reset ( character specific)

LaR

Noob
With this reset you can get 80% for 1 bar of meter and it seems to be guaranteed on most of the cast. So far the only characters I know who can get out of this are Ares and Shazam with their wake up teleports. Against some characters you will have to meter burn the space ship to stop their wake ups from stuffing the spaceship.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
LaR ah ya didnt name the thread what i thought you were going 2 lol :p
be interesting to see what other corner interactables MMH could use in other levels with your setup, like smashing glass in atlantis and such?

wish we had the start up frames on interactables, that be well handy.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Level 3 Bane can venom through all of it and sink a free 32% and oki.
Also, have you tested it on backdashes?

Reactions: LaR

Sami

Noob
1) Can it be back-dashed out of?
2) Raven has the same wake-up invincible teleport as Ares (actually a couple of frames quicker) when in demon stance so add her to the list :p

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Set the orb further and this will be good, but the way you set up the orbs it is backdashable by the whole cast I believe!

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
yep it cant be backdashed on wake up or after you block the orb.
Are you sure this can't be backdashed? The orb should for sure be backdashable, but I guess the interactable catches them?

redeyes

Button Masher
mb b3 backdash should beat this
all supers should beat this due to supers having like 6 hits of armor
backdash should work too

this is all theory i dont own MMH to test.

LaR

Noob
Smh this is not even close to being guaranteed. Maannny characters wake ups beat this. I love misinformation
As the thread title says its character specific. And seen as you have obviously tested this against Maaaaaany characters can you tell me which ones can get out of it which is kind of the point of this thread to see which characters can and can't get out of this.

LaR

Noob
mb b3 backdash should beat this
all supers should beat this due to supers having like 6 hits of armor
backdash should work too

this is all theory i dont own MMH to test.
Only tested black adams and batmans super and neither of them can wake up super out of this but im sure other character supers can punish it.

LaR

Noob
gl can probably get out of it w/ lift. does the ball u use on their wakeup go away if you get hit?
No lift wont work. He can wake up with his gatling gun but even that wont save him if you meter burn the space ship and no the ball stays active even if you get hit.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
LaR can you show a video of backdashing not working either? The invincibility frames should move you out of the orb and away from the spaceship?

Would love to see a list of characters and their moves that can get out of this. 'Cause right now the way you're posting you're making it seem like this is godlike tech when in reality it's character specific, stage specific, location specific. Lots of specifics there that detract from the "guaranteed" in the title.