What's new

MKX's practice mode needs to have a "show hitboxes" option...

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
If there is one thing that Killer Instinct has spoiled me on, it's having an option to show hitboxes on top of frame data and the like in practice mode.

I already think that MKX's practice mode will be a great improvement over MK9 and Injustice, but yeah, being able to really breakdown a characters moves is something I really think NEEDS to be implemented in MK.

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
It's a good idea (was thinking about it since I saw Skullgirls), but I should point out that with 3D hitboxes of MK with function may end up being less practically useful than it could be due to lack of depth representation of out monitor (and I doubt we will be able to rotate camera there, although it'd be fun).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Hey I've never seen a thread like this before...

But for real yes it needs to be shown so we can make sure everything is, as a certain cartoon neighbourino would say, okily-dokily.

They definitely need to have this.

Though in Injustice, I'm almost thankful that they don't have it just for my mental well-being. If I actually saw the hitboxes on some moves for myself... well... I don't need a repeat of Orchid's grenade from Killer Instinct:

*shudders*

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
There's quite a few things I would like to be present in MKX's training mode, Injustice was a huge step up from MK9 in this regard so I'm pretty hopeful we'll see more competitive orientated features. I would really like there to be a random select option for recordings like in Tekken Tag 2. I've seen ways where you can make this happen but being able to do it with specific moves, situations and setups would be really good.