which is more broke

• injustice

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • mkxl

Votes: 79 60.3%

• Total voters

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Haha Bro there are true hard to blockables. That's why they're called hard to blockables, not impossible to blockables. Of course you can block correctly, it's just really "HARD".
Well to be fair, whenever the phrase "Hard to Blockable" I think of a situation where two attacks with very different block requirements hit around the same exact frame or relatively close to it, just the time gap it takes to change your block will vary.

The only characters with HTB were Zod and to a lesser extent, Sinestro.

Well to be fair, whenever the phrase "Hard to Blockable" I think of a situation where two attacks with very different block requirements hit around the same exact frame or relatively close to it, just the time gap it takes to change your block will vary.

The only characters with HTB were Zod and to a lesser extent, Sinestro.
Joker, Lex say hello

Crusty

Ha, because murk was easily the best lol. No hate on Sajam he was good with tech, but murk was on another level.
I was looking at it from a first person to get a top 8 exclusively with that character. That's why I'm ok with Pig being the godfather for Sinestro and Zod.

As far as I know, unless I'm wrong Sajam was the first one.

Harold was the first flash to get top 8 but it was Honeybee who placed consistently

Crusty

First person is an inaccurate measure. Murk made top 8 at KIT 2015 and beat literal top 5 players (Jupiter, Woundcowboy <-- pretty bad matchup, etc). No one had NW mobility like murk did.
When I think of the word godfather of a character,

I think of it as a predecessor the initiated who started it all

in my opinion it's the first player to do it. I call what Murk is the CHAMP with that character

I never played injustice so this is a bit off topic in a way but does nrs not know that most people hate, dislike,leave the game because of 50/50's? And they keep the same mechanics? Just curious if they know or what?

I'm not qualified for input on this topic, but the way I see it is the casual gamerbase hates watching zoning and good neutral play (look at early IGAU for example; casuals hated the game because of Deathstroke and superman zoning). Because of this, they need to accommodate the casuals (very important because that is how the draw in their initiate consumers) by making the game look fast paced. Inevitably that means getting all in the booty with 50/50s and stupid blockstring pressure, as we see in MKX.
But in the end this will obviously hurt these games as we've clearly seen especially lately.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
First person is an inaccurate measure. Murk made top 8 at KIT 2015 and beat literal top 5 players (Jupiter, Woundcowboy <-- pretty bad matchup, etc). No one had NW mobility like murk did.
Bruh. Murk did not make top 8 at KIT. Got put to losers by Jupiter and got eliminated by Ducky...which went 1, 2 in placing ironically.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I was looking at it from a first person to get a top 8 exclusively with that character. That's why I'm ok with Pig being the godfather for Sinestro and Zod.

As far as I know, unless I'm wrong Sajam was the first one.

Harold was the first flash to get top 8 but it was Honeybee who placed consistently
You're both wrong. Sajam used Martian to get top 8 at scr and murk got 9th at kit 15. And he didn't beat Jupiter because Jupiter won that tournament in winners.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
But in the end this will obviously hurt these games as we've clearly seen especially lately.
They have footsie characters too, so the playstyle can be variable. However NRS dont know how to tone down other tools of 50/50 characters, they ended up in top tier. People think 50/50s hurt the game but I think it's a part of all fighting games. IMO top tiers broken braindead characters are what hurt the game, not 50/50

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Lol but it's normally the top braindead characters that have the good 50/50s... Come on, 50/50s are quite literally the most braindead way of getting damage, it's flipping a coin to decide whether you're going to inflict damage or eat damage.
Mileena, Johnny Cage, D'vorah, pre patch we got Kung Lao and Tanya