leatherface
predator
quad chi
Kenshi
takeda
ferra torr
goro
feel free to post yours

biggest characters are ft, goro, jax and quan chi.
smallest are jacqui, dvorah, mileena and cassie.

hitbox wise of course.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Some characters have the same size in hitboxes.
Sub Scorpion and Reptile are mostly the same unless of course an alt is being used.

Kotal Kahn has a bigger hitbox which puts him in between the regulars and goro.

Cassie, Jacqui, D'vorah and Mileena are the smallers.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'd actually put goro much higher assuming this is a list of how effective each character's hitbox is (and not simply how large they are). For some reason, there are several combos that will drop only on Goro. For example, Jacqui starter~db3, RUN~1212~bf4, the bf4 will sometimes drop where it won't against any other character. Similarly, Johnny cage has some combos where the nutpunch will whiff midscreen even when it wouldn't against any other character.

Tweedy

Noob
I'd actually put goro much higher assuming this is a list of how effective each character's hitbox is (and not simply how large they are). For some reason, there are several combos that will drop only on Goro. For example, Jacqui starter~db3, RUN~1212~bf4, the bf4 will sometimes drop where it won't against any other character. Similarly, Johnny cage has some combos where the nutpunch will whiff midscreen even when it wouldn't against any other character.
True.

Try doing meterless B21 and B3 combos on Goro with Ronin. :(

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
lol I thought this is a tier list when playing on a hitbox (to perform stuffs like instant air gun 100% consistently) like we had a hitbox Zod matchup chart :p
Kitana hitbox are annoying, she can jump out of a lot of things other characters can't (like some Takeda's bullshit or Flame fist FBF4 into DB2) but she has no moves that can low profile under mids. I don't know which tier I should put her

omooba

fear the moobs
I'd actually put goro much higher assuming this is a list of how effective each character's hitbox is (and not simply how large they are)
well yes and no. first i used just the character's size. then i looked at how small they could make their hitbox for example Johnny's d4

Lokheit

Noob
AFAIK Takeda is one of the best males if not the best in terms of his hitbox avoiding certain stuff, I think he should be way higher in that list.

Skins are important too (I know that there are things that won't connect against Kuai Liang skin but they will connect against the other versions of SZ for example).

Quan Chi is deceptively big (at least his "creepy guy" look makes him feel smaller but he's huge).

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
AFAIK Takeda is one of the best males if not the best in terms of his hitbox avoiding certain stuff, I think he should be way higher in that list.

Skins are important too (I know that there are things that won't connect against Kuai Liang skin but they will connect against the other versions of SZ for example).

Quan Chi is deceptively big (at least his "creepy guy" look makes him feel smaller but he's huge).
It's more his blocking hitbox because he leans back as he blocks.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
S tier: all females, Goro, Alien, Sub-Zero(Kuai Liang skin)
A+: Scorpion, Sub-Zero
Non wtf tier: everyone else

In my experience trying to do combos. S being the hardest to combo.

Espio

Kokomo
I still love that Kitana can't combo Goro with forward 1,1,2 fan toss in the corner lol. Although Scorpion has the hitbox of a poodle as well as D'vorah the explorer

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I once did a crossover jip against brawler Cassie as she used her low tackle move. Sonya's hand from the jip touched Cassie's back while Cassie was grabbing in the opposite direction and that shit beat the jip warping me straight into it.