What's new

mkxl and mk9 characters cross-over

1)just for fun lets picture that be can place one characters from mk9 mkxl with the same exact move list, frame data and specials move x-ray ect..in mkxl mechanics. how good will they be in this game? it is clear that the low tier in mk9 will sux in mkx but how good will the top tier be in mkxl? how high in the tier list would be mk9's kenshi in mkxl ?

2)lets do the same thing with mk9. but this time we will bring back to mk9 a low tier character from mkxl and place it in the mechanics of mk9. how good will some of the worst variations in mkxl be in mk9?

Kabal
i think would still be top tier in mkxl maybe not as dominant but very good S-tier

mk9 kenshi
i think mk9 kenshi would be good in mkxl as well but i think he would be A+

MK9 Sonya and Skarlett would be amazing in MKX.
i think she would be mid tier at best. her armor start up at 22 frames that is slower that d vorah's pre-mkxl armor and we know what happens to slow armors in mkxl. and she wont be able to bully characters in mkxl with her d4 because of many characters having a armor for a full combo and long range in their mids

Dchaps

Noob
In my humble opinion, I think Todd Mcfarlannes Spawn would be a hell of an addition, since there seems to be a rampant theme for adding movie characters, Spawn is fucking bad ass, and i think that would of been a way cooler addition then leatherface or something.. anyone agree? (hopes nRS reads this) lol

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
In my humble opinion, I think Todd Mcfarlannes Spawn would be a hell of an addition, since there seems to be a rampant theme for adding movie characters, Spawn is fucking bad ass, and i think that would of been a way cooler addition then leatherface or something.. anyone agree? (hopes nRS reads this) lol

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
i think she would be mid tier at best. her armor start up at 22 frames that is slower that d vorah's pre-mkxl armor and we know what happens to slow armors in mkxl. and she wont be able to bully characters in mkxl with her d4 because of many characters having a armor for a full combo and long range in their mids
Let's not forget her ExCartwheel had at the very least 2 hits of armor. I'm almost sure it could withstand three hits, but I'd have to test that.
Not to mention her D4 would most probably low profile most of the mid advancing strings in this game.

I miss MK9 Sonya. :(