What's new

MKX Vita?

CRKFIEND

Noob
Keep your chin up everybody. It beyond stinks that MK Vita has been shut down. With the announcement of MKX running on PS3/360 there's a fairly good chance MK will see a Vita release! Don't you think?

Discuss.

I'm always on MK9 for vita.. Add RM_xSTRANGERx if anyone wants to play. Though.. Injustice for vita was unbearable.. So.. I'm honestly hoping they don't even bother with MKX.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I'm guessing that NRS business strategy is to release three kopies of the game. Vanilla. DLC. Komplete. Vita would be a year down the line with the komplete edition so I'm expecting mkx vita to be released in 2016

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I'm always on MK9 for vita.. Add RM_xSTRANGERx if anyone wants to play. Though.. Injustice for vita was unbearable.. So.. I'm honestly hoping they don't even bother with MKX.
What ruined injustice vita for me was that it made the vita speakers crackle. Unbearable to play.

sure stranger, apparently NRS was to shut down the servers two days ago. i hope they had a change of heart.
I played last night.. I'm almost positive. I woke up with the vita next to my bed and I only play MK on it. Try sending an invite. I added you.