What's new

MKX Tier List Presented by YOMI (Rv1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks Kung Jin is so good for Bojustu, please leave. Shaolin has WAY too many options outside of the usual scrubby range of Bojustu.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Now I may be wrong on this, but I think that once Jason players begin using command grab in footsies, people may see him to be better. I've recently started playing him again after his b122 fixes, and I realized that his Tight Squeeze is ridiculous. It has 12 frames of recovery which is amazing, I know that the ridiculousness of this was displayed in a recent Yomi stream. I think that he plays similarly to Bane, you use command grab or b1 for mixups in footsies, and use armor when being pressured. The only difference is his armored pressure is not as ridiculous as Bane's given that sleep bullshit he has. I think Jason is definitely higher than bottom 5, I'm not claiming top 10 or mid tier, but I don't think he's a bottom 5 character at all. Strong footsies, good pressure, great command throw, and a surprisingly fast anti air.

So ur telling me that its very natural to see SHINNOK at (8th place) ?!
like if he put scorpion there ... I mean ... WHAT ?????!!!!

ok, the age of stupid nonsense comments is over ... 1 thing I can say and be fair here .. prove it !

EDIT: and as u can see, the list stops providing explanation as soon as it reaches shinnok cuz really I dont think that anyone can explain shinnok's position ..

jason ( slasher only ) is way cheaper than all of u think .. Im 100% sure that if sm1 says jason is not " very very good " , he definitely havent played a gd jason ( again im referring to slasher variation only )

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
So ur telling me that its very natural to see SHINNOK at (8th place) ?!
like if he put scorpion there ... I mean ... WHAT ?????!!!!

ok, the age of stupid nonsense comments is over ... 1 thing I can say and be fair here .. prove it !

EDIT: and as u can see, the list stops providing explanation as soon as it reaches shinnok cuz really I dont think that anyone can explain shinnok's position ..

jason ( slasher only ) is way cheaper than all of u think .. Im 100% sure that if sm1 says jason is not " very very good " , he definitely havent played a gd jason ( again im referring to slasher variation only )
What do you find cheap about Slasher?

Yep Reptile is so lacking in tools and damage still. Needs help bad. Other characters got something called "Variations" Reptile got the WalMart bundle pack.

Hahaha Paaalouuuu pleaseeee aaaauullll

champdee

Noob
sub needs some love man, just fix b33~freeze working midscreen as well as the other string (f42) doesn't even work in the corner.. just slight hitbox adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.