What's new

Combo Video - Cryomancer MKX | Sub Zero 30%-52% Combos (Cryomancer) Meterless,1Bar & X-Ray Combos Compilation

mrsz

O.G. SZ
I haven't seen any Cryomancer combo videos so thanks for sharing. I noticed for one combo you switch sides with one of the combos bringing the opponent out of the corner. Can you do a back throw instead at 49 seconds to put your opponent some what back in? I need to learn some side switching combos that don't require them to be frozen as that could be useful.

Last edited:

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Thanks dude! Great that you notice it! Its was an example that you can switch the sides! From corner or to the corner!

@mrsz

-M-

Noob
I was going to post some stuff with my day 1/2 combos, but damn if this isn't better in every way. :p

Edit: Oh wait I did already, I thought I decided against it ... oops. D: Either way, nice work on these, didn't think about most of this.

Last edited:

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
some combos was creative! But I noticed u have problems with run combos right?

Lokheit

Noob
I think this is the first 40+% mid screen 1 bar that I see for Sub-Zero, gaining a bit more hope on Cryomancer's potential.

Lokheit

Noob
with 2 bars its 42% possible but isnt clever do it
Yeah I don't like spending more than 1 bar on combos (specially now that you need bars for everything), but 1 bar 41% away from the corner sounds absolutely fantastic for this character.