What's new

MKX: Reported Voice Actors so far include, Phil LaMarr, Michael McConnohie, Richard Epcar and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With news regarding Mortal Kombat X being slow at this time, we have stumbled across an iMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) page that has the reported actors for several characters in the game. We must also note that Kiefer Sutherland is listed and he has been confirmed several times now from Ed Boon that he is NOT working on the game.

While, we cannot confirm that these names are official we have reached out to NRS. In the meantime, here are the actors that are reported to be suited up to voice the respective characters:

mkxvoice.png

Source: IMDB

Attachments

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
"If" Kiefer is doing voicework in the game.................what if its for a special guest character by the name of Jack Bauer? :eek:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Sutherland I'm thinking may be a narrative voice but who knows. Epcar's Raiden is perfect.

Sounds like Steve Blum is voicing Sub Zero, you can recognise his voice anywhere.
One thing I'm sure of, Sub-Zero in MK X sounds different than the actor who did Bi-Han and Kuai Liang in MK vs. DCU and MK 9.

So Samurai Jack decided to turn into an Aztec god. Interesting.
Yep, Green Lantern to Samurai Jack to Aztec God ;)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I think Ed Boon meant that Sutherland won't be a character in MKX when he said "He's not in MKX"
ahh boon trolling. He know what we meant but says other.. SMH all joking aisde but Boon still says theirs secrets in MK2 we never found. #suppertroll