What's new

Match Footage - Venomous MKX - Playing on Medium Difficulty with D'Vorah (Venomous Style)! NEW 60FPS Gameplay!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
How much time do you think these people get with the game? How many of them even know how to anti-air? How many of them are just guys who like the series and wanted to mess around with the characters. Are you sure the people playing these demos even know what "cancelling" is? And even if they do...it's the demo version, so there will likely be changes.

These aren't NRS testers or fighting game afficianados, guys.
Look man, if someone can't generate content that is worth watching due to time constrains, dev's policy, their inability or whatever - that's fine. We are, however, still free to point out that it's not worth watching.

If memory serves me right, dude who posted the video has pretty negative reputation on top of that, mostly for false ads (edit: which seems to be the case again) and ruining footage with his ideas on audio editing, so the way aforementioned "pointing out" is delivered (accompanied with annoyance and ridicule) is understandable as well.

Finally, while I agree that "if you don't like it, ignore it" position works in the Internet, I should remind you that specialized sites (TYM is one) exist precisely for people to be able to avoid digging through piles of garbage in search for relevant information. With that in mind, I must reply to principle above with another one, "if you have nothing of substance to post, don't".

Dark

Noob
This isn't Ladder or AI -- watch the video; clearly a P1 takes his time, selects his character, and variation, and then a P2 does exactly the same thing. This is *vs mode* and it's also clearly not 1080 or 60fps game footage.

I apologize for this having been written up this way... Un-promoting now.
Why does it say "Choose your difficulty:Medium" at 0:58?