What's new

MKX Patch 1.02 Information

dunno if this was posted yet,

General - Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit
  • Shinnok(Impostor) - He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.
  • Subzero(Grandmaster) - Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.
  • Takeda(Ronin) - Added a new move “Quick Kall” (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.
  • Takeda(Shirai Ryu) – He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port

E

Eldriken

dunno if this was posted yet,

General - Throws (regular or command grabs) will no longer sometimes connect on a grounded reacting opponent off a counter hit
  • Shinnok(Impostor) - He can now control the location of a stolen Goro Stomp.
  • Subzero(Grandmaster) - Combos on a grounded opponent frozen by the Ice Klone will now scale properly.
  • Takeda(Ronin) - Added a new move “Quick Kall” (Down, Towards, Front Punch) which quickly returns a dropped blade without doing an attack.
  • Takeda(Shirai Ryu) – He will now always teleport to the other side when doing the Air Shirai Ryu Port
There's a link to that info in the OP...

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I got the combat pack when I came home Saturday morning I seen Jason tremor etc on the character select now when I play today I don't see them.... should I be worried? Because I am.... will I get my dlc?

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Okay, I'll try that next time I boot up the game, but in pretty sure I already have lol.

Does Scorpion have one too? I got rekt by a scorpion in ranked and couldn't get any offense the first round. Straight up got a flawless on me. Almost beat him 2nd round with my cryo mixups, but he pulled that shit again.
How do you even associate scorpion having an infinite when you got flawlessed by some kid in ranked?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
All skins should be free on PC version after the fuckup of launch (that's still not properly fixed)

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
How do you even associate scorpion having an infinite when you got flawlessed by some kid in ranked?
Because I was stuck in stun. I couldn't jump, couldn't crouch, couldn't attack, couldn't armor out. All I could do was watch my life bar empty.
Sooooooo, I thought I'd ask. Since someone already has an infinite, I figured it was entirely plausible that someone else could too. :rolleyes:

Edit: it's also possible I was trapped in a vortex and just mistimed the 50/50. Haven't come across many Scorpions and didn't know what to expect.

Last edited:

3nany

Noob
Haven't come across many Scorpions
what? what game are you playing? what kind of internet people are you playing with? 90% of the matches i play online are versus scorpion. i have had it. and almost all of them play identical no matter which variation they use.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
what? what game are you playing? what kind of internet people are you playing with? 90% of the matches i play online are versus scorpion. i have had it. and almost all of them play identical no matter which variation they use.
Lmao, I've gotten lucky. I get mostly kitana, erron, Liu Kang, Cassie, and Sub-Zero. I've only gotten 4-5ish scorpions. All but that one that beat me wake up teleport constantly lol.