What's new

MKX - P2 Alternate Colors/Alternate Costumes

I'll be using Mileena 2nd Alt, her head to body proportion looks better. lol. Sorry not to sure how to do screen grabs, so here is the vid.

Dialogue contains cannon intros so mute it if you have to!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Anyone know how to pick these alts on Xbox One? I'm playing on stick and hitting start isn't doing anything. =[

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Finally Mortal Kombat X is among us friends! Now a quick question. Does anyone have a guide to show where all alternate costumes are in the krypt? I would love to get reenact Subby and all those costumes. I can't seem to find a site where they have the location of the costumes. Thanks guys! Wish you all the best of luck in MKX!

I still haven't unlocked Johnny's Ninja Mime skin, even after logging on WBPlay on both console and mobile. And I've confirmed my email address as well. What gives?

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I still haven't unlocked Johnny's Ninja Mime skin, even after logging on WBPlay on both console and mobile. And I've confirmed my email address as well. What gives?
You have to unlock it by playing.
You only get a skin for Raiden for connecting.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I like many of them more than default colours. Although...

What would be default key for switching colours on PC?.. TYIA.

People wondering about Dark Empress Kitana, a website states you can unlock it by leveling Brotherhood of Shadow Faction to Level 35 or by beating a premium tower with Goro