What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Trailer & Discussion Thread

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I think it's a smart move for them to include previous content in KP2. Not everyone got Goro, other skins, etc because maybe they felt they weren't worth the cost. Now they get it for free by purchasing KP2.
So I have to buy something to get this "free" content? What? Out of everybody you should know what being "free" is.

Goro, the old skins... aren't a bonus or charity. That's the content for KP2.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
The more I watch this trailer, the more you can tell they put A LOT of work into triborg.

I feel out these 4, Alien and Triborg will feel the most complete. While leatherface and Bo will probably have 1 decent variation each.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Because its a slap in the face to people who already bought it. People who buy KP2 and have already bought those skins and/or Goro are essentially paying twice for those things and are not getting KP2's full value. It looks shady because why release those skin packs for sale individually and then bundle them up together later. Might as well not have put em out earlier since they're fucking their customer base over now. So yes, we do have a right to bitch about it.
To be fair though, we can't really assume everyone bought everything listed there to date though. I know there are plenty of people who haven't bought those yet so I don't see it as a slap in the face. If they offered them for FREE for a short time then charged I'd agree but you're getting all of that WITH the purchase of KP2...4 characters, costume packs and such and rumored to be a free stage in the Pit. What more do you want?

You want slap in the face, that's Capcom charging people for ON disc shit and "real endings" for their games....

I don't see how you're paying twice for those that you already have when you're not paying for the extras you're paying for the 4 DLC characters....(Goro happens to come with them IF you haven't already bought him) You can boycott them if you wish, I'll support them.

Bitch all you want but I disagree respectfully of course you have your opinion, I have mine, NRS gives me more bang for my buck than their competitors imo. Nothing is for free with the way games work now. That's how businesses work even gaming, making profits, you expect them to work hard on DLC and not charge people for anything? Ha! nobody is going to make free DLC that takes lots of work and money to make, besides at least NRS unlike others give us shit for free like costumes, stages, fatalities? Most importantly nobody is forcing you to buy anything, don't like it don't buy it. Simple as that.

I'm sorry you feel that way though, cheers.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

So I have to buy something to get this "free" content? What? Out of everybody you should know what being "free" is.

Goro, the old skins... aren't a bonus or charity. That's the content for KP2.
I was considering putting it as "free", but I didn't want to spark any additional debates. I know it's not really free.

It's contributing to the cost of KP2.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I think it's a smart move for them to include previous content in KP2. Not everyone got Goro, other skins, etc because maybe they felt they weren't worth the cost. Now they get it for free by purchasing KP2.
I don't have the Brazil/KW skins for a reason: I don't want them. Also, they're not free and really you only save like $2 ($7 if you're one of five people who doesn't have Goro) thanks to the KP2 bundle.

To be fair though, we can't really assume everyone bought everything listed there to date though. I know there are plenty of people who haven't bought those yet so I don't see it as a slap in the face. If they offered them for FREE for a short time then charged I'd agree but you're getting all of that WITH the purchase of KP2...4 characters, costume packs and such and rumored to be a free stage in the Pit. What more do you want?

There's only three skin packs. The fourth item (KW Scorpion) is literally a FREE skin for EVERYONE that is laughably being toted as more kontent for KP2. They could have just thrown in a Xanadu pack ffs and it would have been less insulting.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
Probably the thing I like the most about The Pit (in adition to the klassic Hornbucle vs Blaze background fight) is that it seems like it's going to be the first symetric arena in this game (maybe I'm a bit OCD with this, but I've never liked that in every scenario one opponent would be closer to the interactables that could benefit him the most than the other, usually balanced levels in any game are symetric and offer the same opportunities in both sides).

Btw, the jug seems to glow in 2 different variations or are the "gross and funny" moves on the same variation than the "bouncing around" ones?

Lokheit

Noob
To everyone hating on bo rai cho:

1) props because he trained both Kang and Lao so we should hate him
2) he is probably more broke than both of them so we should hate him
3) but it's BORAICHO and he is the fucking man. I love Jackie Chan Drunken Master and he will be my new main god damnit!!
And in this reality he also helps

Sub-Zero finding a purpose after the blood curse episode and helping him retake the Lin Kuei with the pendrive that Kung Jin stole. So as he's buddy with Subbie I probably will give him a shot :p

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I'm kinda dissapointed about The Pit, not that it looks bad or anything, it´s gorgeus, but I was kinda hoping it would be The Pit 1

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
they didn't have to, the grateful that they did.
the netcode issue is is getting old, that shit is not going to get fix and we all know it.
Doesn't matter if people stop talking about it they won't listen. They have techiquely sold us a product that doesn't work and re selling content. Goro was a special edition in the UK less than a year ago and now he is free for another kombat pack?

It's a shame things like this aren't looked into more on consumer TV shows