What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
If he does make it in as DLC again then they straight up lied. Wouldn't be the first time but I'm a fool enough to believe
Well, it's likely. I'm impressed at the amount of requests for Rain, his design was so badass in story and Mr. Boon kept hinting over and over again. As I said before, the characters who must be in this pack are Sindel, Baraka and Rain because c'mon, you play against these characters in story mode, too many requests for them and you could even play with them through mod on PC. But I can understand if Rain doesn't make it because he was DLC in MK9, so... :(

Lokheit

Noob
Don't worry, those are most likely a troll.
IDK, the original "troll sillouetes" were obvious trolling, this time 2 of them are clearly existing character models for Baraka and Boraicho.

Now I'm just hoping for them to reveal the 4... and then reveal another 4 lol :p

To me all of them look deformed or split mid head, if you look at the top of their heads...

For me it would be Fujin+Baraka is 1st.

2nd has wierd shoulders... cape or wierd. Has jason shoulders. I mean Michael Myers :D .
Comparing sizes is probably off, so one in the distance might be enlarged or smaller. So 2nd, Frost+Sindel, but no clue.

3rd one looks like has that mask like Smoke from story. So Smoke+Noob.

4th Bo rai chu (or however is that far character called I never seen in MK game :D ) and I dont know the rest.

We'll see tomorrow.

WE WANT NEW MAPS! :D

If we actually get A CYBORG. I gonna pass out.

1st: Baraka/Noob
2nd: Alien/Sindel
3rd:Cyborg/Fujin(his headband makes his head look square)
4th: Thats fucking Bo Rai Cho what the fuck

Gamer68

Fujin!
I seriously don't get people. People are getting upset because there is "no female"... wat. How do you know that? The 2nd character from the left could very well be Sindel or Frost.

Really, I don't care if there is no female, but at the same time I wouldn't care if there was no male. I just want some cool characters. I don't care what their gender or race is -- I just want some cool characters.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
So...
Baraka (like)
Sindel(collar probably blends with hair, also round shoulders)
Smoke (please please be Smoke, i don't care if Human or Cyber just please be Smoke)
Bo Rai Co (maybe, could also be someone less fat holding something, couldn't care less about him anyway)
just my guess of course got no clue lol

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Hmm from left to right I think;
Noob or Smoke (Obviously a Ninja)
Frost (Only one I know that has that hair)
Fujin or Rain (Not sure here)
Bo Rai Cho? (Looks like it, but knowing Ed Boon, he might be trolling the cameo)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Remember all of those people who said we're stupid for expecting KP2?
I didn't expect a second KP.
I did however expect a few more characters.
I thought they were going to do it like they did with Injustice and add a few more characters after the initial KP.