What's new

Match Footage - Kano MKX Kano Gameplay Trailer + New Level!

mkkevin

Noob
Dammit! Schooll, started and I missed this out -_- And he looks fun, NRS is really making all the characters these days interesting

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I think Kano is the character I'm looking forward to the most now. He looks sweet as hell. This stage is gawjus, too.

BlazingShrapnel

World's Worst Nitara
The thing I like the most about Kano and his reveal, is that it reinforces specific character styles and archetypes. One of the concerns I've seen about MKX have basically stating that variations mean that there won't be any actual characters that fit a single archetype. But, looking at Kano, he stands out as a character that, no matter the variation, is dangerous as hell up-close. (I'm just speculating here) Cutthroat for faster pokes and strings, Cybernetic for better AA and control against rushdown characters who have to get in on him, and Commando for making reads up-close with parries and grabs.
Glad to be hype for Kano! :D

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
So how do you guys think Kotal Khan's fatality is going to work on Kano? You think he'll just pull the cybernetic heart out and break it?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That Fatality looks like Kano having sex with D' Vorah, it was so good that her head exploded.

And oh, i almost forgot: Kano has become a traffic light lol.
haha what i was thinking but didn't want to say haha. Like he's railing her, both cum then he blows his...uhh eye laser :)

So how do you guys think Kotal Khan's fatality is going to work on Kano? You think he'll just pull the cybernetic heart out and break it?
Maybe that or the cybernetic is literally attached to Kano's heart thus amping it and keeping him alive. Maybe Kotal Kahn rips it off first and you see bits of his heart attached then he rips out his actual heart.

Last edited:

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
The best kano players will use Commando variation. Zoners will abuse knives and eye lasers from the other two. I want to know more about the long forgotten race that the jungle stage belongs to.

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe that or the cybernetic is literally attached to Kano's heart thus amping it and keeping him alive. Maybe Kotal Kahn rips it off first and you see bits of his heart attached then he rips out his actual heart.
He walks up with it in his hands, so its clearly not keeping him alive. I'm sure Kotal just cuts in and yanks a heart out same as everyone else.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
hopefully more grappling styles are in the future cant really see myself playing wth Kano just for his.

with so many variations possible im just waiting for the ultimate combination for me which would be some sort of grappling/cross u- teleporting/ ??? mix unsure what i want for a final variation. then all of that needs to be aesthetically pleasing as well. or i could just get smoke