What's new

Match Footage - Kano MKX Kano Gameplay Trailer + New Level!

Pyronn

Noob
ridicolous....they put in the game the most insignificant character of all time... damn, they can't understand the have to focus on other chars like ermac or noob saibot instead of this s++t. no one care about kano! i'm sorry they wasted time developing a char like him they could have put anyone more interesting and cool
I casually used Kano in MK9 just to spam the choke move - free entertainment :joker:
- on a side note his new choke move is funny and brutal (skip to 2:00 minutes in the video)

At any rate Blake nailed it - Kano has been in since the inception first MK game. Shockingly this video blew my mind at the potential fun that he can actually be now.

The largest problem with your post is that the rest of the cast hasn't been announced and you are narrowing down a opinion to one whole character.....

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
The largest problem with your post is that the rest of the cast hasn't been announced and you are narrowing down a opinion to one whole character.....
To many the entire cast of MK never wis like 12 randomly colored randomly gendered ninjas, a couple four armed monsters, raiden, johnny cage, sonya blade and shao kahn. Just imagine the backlash if they reveal someone like Havik or Darrius or Ashrah or Kobra before Mileena or Ermac or some other ninja. It'll be Rain War II.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
ridicolous....they put in the game the most insignificant character of all time... damn, they can't understand the have to focus on other chars like ermac or noob saibot instead of this s++t. no one care about kano! i'm sorry they wasted time developing a char like him they could have put anyone more interesting and cool
Kano was one of the original 7 characters and plays an integral part in the storyline. Noob Saibot was created somewhat as a joke (his name alone is proof of that), as well as Ermac (who is my favorite character, btw).

Calling Kano insignificant is ignorant.

youll be surprised by the size of the kano army. also, kano has been in 8 Mk games, thats hardly irrelevant

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I figured he'd make the cut ever since Boon tweeted that link to a Canon Laser printer on amazon.com.

Can't say I really care about Kano at all, but I'm one of those people that likes the mystical characters more than the more realistic ones (especially when the are sketchy dirtbags like Kano).

But, congratulations Kano fans!

EDIT: Just noticed the nod to Hsu Hao with the chest laser thing. Well if that isn't the final nail in the coffin...
:DOGE

Jordy

Noob
that's why I'm saying we had enough of Kano! get outta our way!! we don't want u no more! u've been in mk since 1992 or what.. time for u dear Kano to go bed and sleep coz you're getting too old! and never wake up!!! haha btw really guys, he's the most unoriginal char and we had him from the first game... I can understand they put raiden cos hes cool someways but kano... kano? kanoooo? they could have focus on someone else more interesting. that's my opinion... i've heard there'll be also johnny sonya and liu k. if we add raiden scorp. and sub, assuming half of the roster is new chars... wtf r u jocking boon? I was expecting tanya shinnok reiko sindel smoke rain ermac noob jade kitana....kool guys not this really really boooooooring kano

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
that's why I'm saying we had enough of Kano! get outta our way!! we don't want u no more! u've been in mk since 1992 or what.. time for u dear Kano to go bed and sleep coz you're getting too old! and never wake up!!! haha btw really guys, he's the most unoriginal char and we had him from the first game... I can understand they put raiden cos hes cool someways but kano... kano? kanoooo? they could have focus on someone else more interesting. that's my opinion... i've heard there'll be also johnny sonya and liu k. if we add raiden scorp. and sub, assuming half of the roster is new chars... wtf r u jocking boon? I was expecting tanya shinnok reiko sindel smoke rain ermac noob jade kitana....kool guys not this really really boooooooring kano
http://nexua.org/niji/butthurt-form/

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lets play "guess who's troll account this is"

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
i've heard there'll be also johnny sonya and liu k. if we add raiden scorp. and sub, assuming half of the roster is new chars... wtf r u jocking boon? I was expecting tanya shinnok reiko sindel smoke rain ermac noob jade kitana....
Yeah man, but they killed a lot of kool ones in MK9. Ermac and Noob could be still alive. Rain we don't know nothing so if maybe he can make it. I really doubt they will get rid of such amazing chars while putting sonya, Johnny and Cassey at the same time.

Jordy

Noob
well, @ least I can say that even if THAT (don't wanna wase my time typing his name) char is really really really booooooring the fatality deserve a 9- (I put the minus just because he's that char)

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
@Jordy

"he's the most unoriginal char[acter]"

Well that's debatable considering Liu Kang is essentially Bruce Lee with fireballs. And let's not forget about the palette swaps.

Jordy

Noob
@Jordy

"he's the most unoriginal char[acter]"

Well that's debatable considering Liu Kang is essentially Bruce Lee with fireballs. And let's not forget about the palette swaps.
I mean, kano is just an old man with an eye-laser.... thhat's boring! like liu kang! he's boring too! we had them sine mk1 time to change or add someone not boring like a human aka kung lee copy

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
I mean, kano is just an old man with an eye-laser.... thhat's boring! like liu kang! he's boring too! we had them sine mk1 time to change or add someone not boring like a human aka kung lee copy
I agree with you, man. I'm bored by Kano as well; just giving an unbiased opinion. I like the ninjas WAYY more than Kano. I would have rather had Smoke or Ermac revealed, but I have to admit, Kano's X-Ray is brutal!

Jordy

Noob
well if I was @NetherrealmStudios working with the guys I would have put (12 already known chars) Sindel Ermac Noob Smoke Scorpion Sub Rain Reptile Reiko Fujin Shinnok Quan... they have lot of potential and they r really cool to develop cos u can create cool moves on their powers... leave old grandpa (kano) home for this MK... we had him since the 1st one... cmon!