What's new

MKX EUROGAMER EXPO

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I wish someone would give us more info on Ferra/Torr. Aside from one variation being Ferra-less, do we even know what distinguishes the other variations from each other? I think one is heavier on using her as a projectile of sorts and the other is more geared toward her stabbing him to enrage him but who even knows how that buffs him? More damage? Bane-style armor? Ferra/Torr info would be tight.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
you could probably do a shitty recording of the screen of the shitty recording from the event. I honestly dont care every new bit of information gets me so hype for this game I just want a general idea of how the camera is framed relative to the fighters and everything during it

trufenix

bye felicia
I wish someone would give us more info on Ferra/Torr. Aside from one variation being Ferra-less, do we even know what distinguishes the other variations from each other? I think one is heavier on using her as a projectile of sorts and the other is more geared toward her stabbing him to enrage him but who even knows how that buffs him? More damage? Bane-style armor? Ferra/Torr info would be tight.
@Doombawkz in the Casselman thread said:
Ferra/Torr feels interesting.

Lackey seems to be by far the most mobile of them, the low roll doesn't hit low but its a very fast mid. A bit vulnerable unless you tag them at the end of the roll since he goes through the whole animation. Run is a safer option, but the roll is great for catching people trying to get away or sneak an interactable, and it can lead into combos. Bear hug is brutal. MB grab is great on him since he has good combo damage without meter.

Slicer (as I'll call it) gives him a huge boost for the damage he takes. If kotal gets a 1-1 trade, Ferra/Torr seems to give out a 1.5-1 trade. If you have the meter for it, you can clock in... easily in the lower to mid 60s. Doesn't have the ranged options Kotal does or the ability to heal or totem, but in exchange the output is monsterous. Good out of a MB grab since you can use that advantage to pump yourself up.

Ferra Focused (as I'll call it) gives him that ranged option and holy shit, he can't zone but she is hella fast. When she is gone you lose some options, but you aren't completely crippled it seems. He still has some (albeit slow) long reaching options. His big boot covers some big real estate. I'm looking forward to this one.

I had a Kano try to parry me once I got in close. He got me the first 2 times with the high parry, and then I just started grabbing his shit for 23%. And then I played slicer, found out you could stack cuts in that build of the game, and nailed a 52% command grab after dropping about 25% of my health.

From what I heard they'll probably remove cut stacking. Too much damage, too little trade. Something to that effect, it was a lot.
Double cut X ray basically gimped anyone you'd happen to be fighting. One cut gives you whats basically level 2 venom, and 35% (give or take) is nothing to sneeze at. Its time-based rather than "on next hit" which is what Kotal does from what I could tell, so its only really good when you can get pressure goi

Yes, you can cut yourself to death if you aren't careful. However, if it's between rounds you carry over the damage buff since it's time based (or seems to be)

Lol... It does about 12.5% and trades up double. I thought it was about 10-20 so I cut and died. People laughed. Then I started next round with a 54% combo and the laughter stopped