What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
see it from the bright sight buddy,
at least in the us we have enough good players to go through all the stuff so we recieve the complete version without tons of problems ^^
LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe you're innocent as that. You think we're going to recieve the complete version?! It's kinda obvious they're just doing this to pretend they're going to fix it and make that awful Kombat Pack 2 sell. They're just testing waters with that tool to use it on Injustice 2. We all know, they're NR$!

trufenix

bye felicia
Not until the beta is actually confirmed to have started. This thread probably isn't the best for that since it hasn't started is already almost 2 full pages.
Now that the beta has confirmed to have started, I feel like a thread listing players and platforms is definitely warranted, unfortunately I am in no person to keep tabs on it or keep it up to date. Does anyone agree?

@CrimsonShadow, @blake, @DMS

I don't know nayone other than crims actual tag, sry.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Like right away lol. I was probably the first one to get a code because I didn't even had to refresh the sign up site before it turned it became availabe
Thx u so much for communication about beta experience bro anyone else would just be playing and not updating TYM. <3

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe you're innocent as that. You think we're going to recieve the complete version?! It's kinda obvious they're just doing this to pretend they're going to fix it and make that awful Kombat Pack 2 sell. They're just testing waters with that tool to use it on Injustice 2. We all know, they're NR$!

So no improved netcode for us? :(

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
I got my code as well. Im at work but will try to post in this thread with my thoughts when i get to play tonight.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I never get into betas for some reason, so my hopes are low. I appreciate everyone giving feedback in the thread!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
@Aizen Taicho

What is your upload speed and download speed?

I think they only accept people with good, excellent e, above average Internet speed
Nah. It's not the best. 25d10u.

Just played a FT2 with STB Aquary. 166ms ping from wherever he is. The inputs were still fairly smooth but lots of choppiness.

I'm recording pretty much every single one of my matches btw and I'll have them edited and posted later when I'm done playing.

Yes, that includes Tyler winning.

Spencer

Always Training

Just played a FT2 with STB Aquary. 166ms ping from wherever he is. The inputs were still fairly smooth but lots of choppiness.

I'm recording pretty much every single one of my matches btw and I'll have them edited and posted later when I'm done playing.

Awesome I'll be sure to check them out excited

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

It actually shows ping?

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
Apparently I've imagined having an email address this whole time. Seeing as I've tried 60 times yet it continues to tell me I need a valid email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.