What's new

MKX Discussion with Tom Brady, Truf, 1man3letters, PakoStevens & More!

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Last night on OBS there was lots of questions and we got lots of answers. We had none other then Paulo Garcia aka PakoStevens in the chat answering a lot of our questions. We also had Truf on the show who had first had experience playing the game quite a bit at E3. Tom Brady gives his thoughts on MKX and fires shots at the community. As well as me and Jamessmk going over all the footage that had came out.
Be sure to check out the video.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
So many good games coming out its insane and this only adds to the mix. Also FYI...not that it matters...Ed Boon confirmed that the official title of thisgame is pronounced MK X...not MK 10.

Just saying

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Tom always at the top of his game prior to release date. Then he wonders why he gets heckled as he attempts to defend his launch day tournament wins.

Can someone provide a gist of the important things in the video? I'm at work so it's blocked and I don't think I can really dedicate 6 hours to the video...

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
All these people who don't want to watch 6 hours of James speaking...

Just skip to where Truft Podcast (?) joins the chat. It's around the 2 hour mark I think.

@jamessmk Crazy dominican was the best Kitana at one point in Mk9. He beat 16 bit at final round but it was actually pretty close, so how was he lightyears ahead of 16 bit? Even at that point, 16 bit had better results winning scr and placing top 8 at evo. A month and a few weeks later 16 bit beats reo to place top 8 at MLg anaheim. 16 bit placed top 8 at 2 evos and 3 mlg's and top 8 at almost every major he went to. It's just a lame excuse that CD didn't play the game anymore, because he went to other characters, how the hell do you not play a game anymore and learn a character like skarlet? CD was the first innovator of Kitana, but he never beat Reo or PL at majors and never did he place top 8 at an evo and I think he only placed top 8 at mlg colombus, 16 bit has placed at 3 of them. 16 bit is the better kitana, not because he beat CD more than CD beat him, but his accomplishment have been better than CD's during the whole life of mk9.

Tom always at the top of his game prior to release date. Then he wonders why he gets heckled as he attempts to defend his launch day tournament wins.
You are a fool. I at NO POINT in MK9 EVER fell off. I remained one of the top players through the games life.

In IGAU I wasnt on top prior to anything, I lost coming out of the gate. The only thing that slowed me down was all of my training partners quitting. I've had inconsistent results through the games life as a result. A few guys are playing with me again and im back on top of my game. expect great results at my next tournaments.

I also didnt fire any shots at the community on OBS...

eolson3

Noob
You are a fool. I at NO POINT in MK9 EVER fell off. I remained one of the top players through the games life.

In IGAU I wasnt on top prior to anything, I lost coming out of the gate. The only thing that slowed me down was all of my training partners quitting. I've had inconsistent results through the games life as a result. A few guys are playing with me again and im back on top of my game. expect great results at my next tournaments.

I also didnt fire any shots at the community on OBS...
Honestly, this community deserves to have a few shots laid into it.

E