What's new

MKX - Corner Interactible Bugs

After watching the Summer Jam top 8 this afternoon, I wanted to bring up this bug/topic because we have what sounds like a significant balance patch coming out in approximately (2) days.

In the losers finals match between DJT and SonicFox, the set came down to the final game with DJT using Crystalline Tremor.

In the corner on specific maps, there is a bug where Tremor's EX Low Crystal Smash will whiff against the opponent I believe because of collision with corner interactibles.

There are a couple of other characters that also suffer (and benefit) from these collision's with corner interactibles.

Liu Kang (Dualist):

- Dark Fireballs when cast will run into interactibles and disappear preventing them from being held stationary on the screen.

Known Maps (just listing the few I know off the top of my head):
- Jungle - Left corner statue interactible
- Shipyard - Left corner Ship
- Soul Chamber - Right corner Wall

Sonya (Demolition):

- Explosives and EX Drone Call will run into corner interactibles and bounce in various directions based on collision with 3D object. On most stages, grenades roll off screen as a projectile would.

Known Maps (also just listing the few I know off the top of my head):

- Laboratory Stage (Hammer on right) - Right side table, drone call will have one of the grenades roll off the other side of the table
- Shipyard - Left corner, drone call will bounce all 3 grenades off the wall (Sonya actually benefits from this because grenades land in same position for a triple pop-up into combo).

I am sure there are other characters that suffer from issues related to interactible collision, could others post more detailed notes related to this issue based on what you know?

@colt @GGA pimpimjim Can you guys look into the Liu Kang Dualist Dark Fireball bugs on maps in particular, I would really like to be able to use this variation.