Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Torr & Ferra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kano

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

FightNow

Waiting 4 Quan Chi
All X-Ray's including: Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, Scorpion, Torr/Ferra, D'Vorah, Sub-Zero, Kano and Raiden!

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Some of these x-rays take a long time. And sub-zeros x-Ray is too simple for a character as popular as he is. Scorpions is like a short film.

Jesus tapdancing christ you do not give any fucks about Copyright Infringement, do you? How many accounts are you going to make on this website to peddle your channel whose only purpose in life is to steal the content of others and make a profit off it? I absolutely love that nobody watches any of your random online gameplays on your channel, but as soon as you reupload content from NRS or other youtubers, you get thousands of views for absolutely fucking nothing. It's not your work, it's not your gameplay, nothing about it is yours and you're profiting off of it. Your videos aren't even actually 60fps for fuck's sake, your source videos you're ripping are all 30fps and you're claiming that they're 60. Just like you stole the Scorpion vs Sub Zero reveal trailer at 1080p, reencoded it at 4k, (which does absolutely nothing other than lets you say ehl oh ehl i have a 4k vidya kekekek) and posted that again for profit.

Fuck you, fuck your channel, and please stop coming here.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Jesus tapdancing christ you do not give any fucks about Copyright Infringement, do you? How many accounts are you going to make on this website to peddle your channel whose only purpose in life is to steal the content of others and make a profit off it? I absolutely love that nobody watches any of your random online gameplays on your channel, but as soon as you reupload content from NRS or other youtubers, you get thousands of views for absolutely fucking nothing. It's not your work, it's not your gameplay, nothing about it is yours and you're profiting off of it. Your videos aren't even actually 60fps for fuck's sake, your source videos you're ripping are all 30fps and you're claiming that they're 60. Just like you stole the Scorpion vs Sub Zero reveal trailer at 1080p, reencoded it at 4k, (which does absolutely nothing other than lets you say ehl oh ehl i have a 4k vidya kekekek) and posted that again for profit.

He made a poll though.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

My thought's exactly

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

Mods can easily ban him for this. @CrimsonShadow @RM GamerBlake

Jesus tapdancing christ

ehl oh ehl i have a 4k vidya kekekek
LMAO THOSE TWO LINES ARE BRILLIANT

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan

Why are you so fucking butthurt?