What's new

MKvDCU GGs Thread PS3/360

thread is now called MK Vs. DC Good Game's Thread. Thanks to Check we have one. :D
Cool. Could of swore i saw one somewhere. Thanks bro.

You can play Local Area Games and still get a decent level of competition for this game even without an offline scene, so try and support this thread.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
14 years old really? pretty good kid tho hes really nice. He won that offline tourny didnt he? Hes a good guy I though he was in his late teens early twenties.
and lemme guess... he probably has over 10,000 games played on MKDC because he has no job and plays MK all day..?

I miss those days... :D

Bossette - So many nice things i can say about our games. Some of which ive already mentioned to you. Overall you're just a very smart player. The thing that you do best IMO is use the wake-up system. Ive never seen anyone, and i mean ANYONE (this goes back to MKA as well) use the wake-up system as efficiently as you. It was a great equalizer in our matchups. Very good shit.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Speaking of wake-up games... one person in particular that was a pain for me to play against was Demonium.

The dude gave no space and was on top of you at all times... it was at times, very over-whelming. We took turns on wins, but came out on top more than me though if I remember correctly.

Speaking of wake-up games... one person in particular that was a pain for me to play against was Demonium.

The dude gave no space and was on top of you at all times... it was at times, very over-whelming. We took turns on wins, but came out on top more than me though if I remember correctly.
Thats always a sign of a beast. First time i ever played Emperor Infusion the dude went all out in similar fashion. He had been waiting so long to play me, there was a lot of built up aggression lol. I'll never forget that shit... haha... "im thirstin to play you" GNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for real. Infusion's the man.

Its players like Infusion or Demonium that would excel in offline tournaments IMO.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thats always a sign of a beast. First time i ever played Emperor Infusion the dude went all out in similar fashion. He had been waiting so long to play me, there was a lot of built up aggression lol. I'll never forget that shit... haha... "im thirstin to play you" GNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for real. Infusion's the man.

Its players like Infusion or Demonium that would excel in offline tournaments IMO.
another player in which I'm also proud to say I have had ALOT of good games and ass beatings from is... TWZTID. For one... the dude has IMPROVED his game alot. I was like... "wtf is this shit..." while i was getting my ass handed to me, lol.

Twztid now and Demonium when i played him... definitely memorable players and matches... and it's those players that you LOVE playing!!! lol.. :D

TWZTID is a class act. A player with a good head on his shoulders will always excel in my book. Never seen him play though. Heard good things about him.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to the following:

EMPEROR_OUTWORLD, this dude is a beast.

JELLOBURGER, the one person to beat me flat... :rant: I'll get you back. :top:

NickLC, I think he hates me Raiden... ;)

Broken Hearted, sick Kitana...

BMFBOOYA, still got that GL... but damn that lag.

and a few others that I fought tonight... GGs!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VGG's to Dark_Night_Joker of the WC clan.

The guy/girl is quite creative with the Joker and also has a beasty Superman.

Vgg's

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
VVGG's to NY__DISCIPLE! Wow, this dude is insane.

Sick Raiden and Scorp, especially... :top:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
well bossette doesn;t have a 2900/900 record for nothing.

VGG's to her. Fucking raped me... even when i went to strictly Raiden. I don't think i was playing to win... more like expecting wins and that;s why i sucked so bad... cause i was so pissed with those couiple FLAWLESSES!!! :rant:

lol

BOSSETTE

Noob
well bossette doesn;t have a 2900/900 record for nothing.

VGG's to her. Fucking raped me... even when i went to strictly Raiden. I don't think i was playing to win... more like expecting wins and that;s why i sucked so bad... cause i was so pissed with those couiple FLAWLESSES!!! :rant:

lol
LOL, vggs to you as well. :)
I wish it wasn't so laggy though.

Good Games to Emperor_Infusion this morning Online. Great to finally play you again since meeting up Offline. GNR. Thanks for the compliments. See you Friday for Offline Casuals.

Good Games on friday to NY_Disciple. Your raiden is new and improved now with that combo. 60% on the spot and when its done you just look at your life and know you already lost. Good shit.

... and Awesome combo practice just now with NY_Disciple. I had a raiden combo in mind since we played on Friday and low and behold, it worked.

90% Midscreen Combo with Raiden, folks.

75% without the glitch. Shit is nice. I'll post it soon.

Excellent Games to HONOR_ArchMagus the other day. Its kind of scary when you put 2 extremly talented players such as us in a 2 hour brawl together ( or was it 3 ). That was my only feeling while playing this guy; how incredibly scary these matches were. We'd both go for Up2 and hit each other at the same time. The games were just so evenly matched that it came down to simply which character was better in the matchup. Very good Arch. We must do that again. I enjoyed the CM and LEX mirrors.

Very Good Games to Gamerblake. Guy has some skills. I wish he didnt abuse lag tactics so much because it was very obvious that he was and theres not much you can do about that on 2 bars. Nonetheless, they were fun. So Good Games, Blake.

Infusion and Disciple: my bad once again, my message system is shut off on PSN so i do not see your messages till later on.

CrazySubzero04 - The name says it all. But the connection was absolutly ridiculous. In all my years playing online i never seen a connection that good. What made it even better is the man behind it. Great games. Guy just plays and doesnt complain about shit. Word of advice though man, that sidestep will get eaten by up2 or d1, but those ice parrys and joker buzzers were spot on. Nailed me everytime. Made me think twice about up2ing or d1ing you. Sorry about our second session at first, i was overheating and sweating my ass off... my fingers just went completly stiff. Sigh.. anyway, give me a call when youre in fort lee, i live literally 30 seconds away from that bakery you go to.

Infusion - Good games man. Sorry about halfway thru i was sweating my ass off and my fingers went stiff. Hit me up whenever youre ready to meet up again. My bad we didnt finish, even though we played a lot of games.

Honor greyowl - You were the first guy i played. I saw you and knew youve been waiting to play me. Hope you enjoyed em man. Your support and complements mean alot. Ill never forget em.

Yung Murk - Thanks for the friend request. Sorry i didnt see your message sooner. We will play next time im on.
MKL_KingDavid - Thanks as well for the friend request. I should be back on in a couple days when i get that urge to play.
Gamerblake - Good to see you again since the last time we crossed paths. Hope you had some good games with murk.

and a bunch of other people who were nice enough to message me while i was on. Cant remember their names off hand but one was noob-licious? ill try and get to each and every one of you before MK9.