What's new

MK9 vs SF meeting tweeted by Ed Boon ;)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Ono has liked the idea of mk vs. sf for awhile now. He also said its easier said than done. Me personally, I'm not expecting anything but on the off chance this crossover is made during my lifetime I'd be picking that up ASAP'ly you better believe.

Edit: Didn't Ed Boon say they were taking a break from mk for awhile? In the traditional sense we can safely say that mk10 is aways out. Would mk vs. sf not be considered a mk project since it wouldn't technically be the next installment? Wishful thinking, and again I'm not really hoping for anything.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Ono has liked the idea of mk vs. sf for awhile now. He also said its easier said than done. Me personally, I'm not expecting anything but on the off chance this crossover is made during my lifetime I'd be picking that up ASAP'ly you better believe.

Edit: Didn't Ed Boon say they were taking a break from mk for awhile? In the traditional sense we can safely say that mk10 is aways out. Would mk vs. sf not be considered a mk project since it wouldn't technically be the next installment? Wishful thinking, and again I'm not really hoping for anything.
They retracted said statement I do believe. It was another one of their "trolling bouts" as the kids say.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hope it happens one day, Capcom needs to be open about the blood though. They do have some M rated games, RE, Dead Rising etc

They may not be as "extreme" as MK's fatalities but, that's why you have M ratings...

I'd love to see both NRS and Capcom team work on it, between WB's money and Capcom's I'm sure they could make a great game and to say it would sell well would be an understatement. MK and SF in the same title? yeah...cash cow much?

First of all guys chill I'm not going crazy about this post at all.

Secondly I'd love to team up with Ryu that's my main man lol, Ryu and Sub FTW :) Kick Ass.

Fk KL it was a broken game with corny looking combo's lol all that was great was the funny sounds that they made, KOMBO BREAKER laugh my ass Off :)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I actually cant stand crossovers...mk vs sf would be downright silly. Hell, the game already feels crossover-ish with the addition of kratos and freddy...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
MK isn't "banned" in Japan. They're just not selling it there. They don't feel confident that they can sell enough copies I guess...

There's a MK fanbase in Japan but it's relatively small.
I highly doubt that Daigo and the other strong Japanese players won't fly down here and try to get that MLG money. We'll see though!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Honestly though, if it doesn't happen within the next 10 years I'll be surprised.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Do you have any idea what MK and SF are? My favorite fighters ever (I play every 2d fighting game out there) and I am a huge fan of both. An extreme mega fan, and all I can tell you is that if any tiny leak of this game is to ever come out (screenshot, small trailer, small statement in an interview, etc) ill completely explode jizz on myself and commit mass murder just so I can get my hands on this game earlier than anyone on the planet and at least get ONE GAME in before they come to my house and arrest me for crimes against humanity. I'm dead FUCKING serious. Call this fanboyism, I don't care. I really wish this happens as this is something i've wanted for a lifetime.

LIU KANG/VEGA = Dream team!!!

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Do you have any idea what MK and SF are? My favorite fighters ever (I play every 2d fighting game out there) and I am a huge fan of both. An extreme mega fan, and all I can tell you is that if any tiny leak of this game is to ever come out (screenshot, small trailer, small statement in an interview, etc) ill completely explode jizz on myself and commit mass murder just so I can get my hands on this game earlier than anyone on the planet and at least get ONE GAME in before they come to my house and arrest me for crimes against humanity. I'm dead FUCKING serious. Call this fanboyism, I don't care. I really wish this happens as this is something i've wanted for a lifetime.

LIU KANG/VEGA = Dream team!!!
You are cool. Wait what????? lol