Z: Kano, Sheeva

Death

Noob
Sonya changes:

3-7 vs Kenshi
5-5 vs Kung Lao
5-5 vs Cyblax
5-5 vs Cyrax

But looks pretty good for the most part. I can see Sonya beating Baraka 7-3. Baraka is a sitting duck in that one.

Mileena changes:

4-6 vs Skarlet
5-5 vs Kabal (I'm one of the few who thinks she does well vs Kabal)

But looks perfect either way

KL also beats Raiden 6-4 and is 5-5 vs Sonya

KL beats Noob worse than 6-4.

LEGEND

YES!
Sonya changes:

3-7 vs Kenshi
its really really not

if you're getting 3-7'ed by kenshi then its you not the character. Sonya has way more options to get in, does more damage, and has better pressure options then almost every other 3-7

in reality, once you know the MU, its Borderline 5-5

Death

Noob
its really really not

if you're getting 3-7'ed by kenshi then its you not the character. Sonya has way more options to get in, does more damage, and has better pressure options then almost every other 3-7

in reality, once you know the MU, its Borderline 5-5
no

why do you say that? how do you propose raiden gets in. in up close battles they both have pretty equally devastating normals. but full screen nightwolf can just wait for raiden to get in. honestly there arent any specific reasons ( to my knowledge) why raiden would beat nightwolf up close. it's about as 5-5 as it can get.

B W1zZ

Noob
why do you say that? how do you propose raiden gets in. in up close battles they both have pretty equally devastating normals. but full screen nightwolf can just wait for raiden to get in. honestly there arent any specific reasons ( to my knowledge) why raiden would beat nightwolf up close. it's about as 5-5 as it can get.
I've never had any problems against nightwolf. Shoulder charge is easily duckable and raidens normals outrange nightwolfs

I've never had any problems against nightwolf. Shoulder charge is easily duckable and raidens normals outrange nightwolfs
if were talking about punishable specials i mean cmon... raiden is the king of them. and nightwolf definitly has answers. 122hachet for raidens tele, reflect for for raidens projectile, the only thing that raiden has in this match up is the ability to build meter full screen which can be punished with ex lightning for 16% (risky but you should respect it). b3 with raiden yes. but nightwolf is also a fantastic whif punisher. b2 comes to mind. and b1 also. its pretty much a really fun footsie game played at high level

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
hmm so Jade and Sub are 2-8 Kenshi? I think Jade is 3-7, she has armor that launches 30%+ and sub only armor is 12% hmm
We both play Jade and Kitana and you KNOW that Jade does way worse than Kit does against Kenshi. Tom Brady says Sub is 1-9 but I tried to avoid 1-9s because people get emo about them.

Espio

Kokomo
We both play Jade and Kitana and you KNOW that Jade does way worse than Kit does against Kenshi. Tom Brady says Sub is 1-9 but I tried to avoid 1-9s because people get emo about them.
All I know is Jade has to work dat pole overtime to squeeze out a win, Kenshi is such a classless thug, he has no respect for those out on the streets trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents ;_;.

AestheticLove

Staff Tier
They both cannot trade projectiles, and the odds of getting an ex projectile to actually hit is still very slim. Jade has launching armor.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
True. Also Jade has a safe way to get in (shadow kick) + the armor, while Sub has nothing.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
LOL just let Tom Brady be real with 1-9 Sub-Zero vs Kenshi and Jade 2-8 against Kenshi

Jade Tip against Kenshi: Activate Ex Purple Glow get the jip combo punish/cross up or (blockstring meter building) which Kenshi won't be able to AA or use Spirit Charge against her full armor (Sub-Zero does not have that type of armor lulz). It's just one thing I've noticed not posted here.

Jade's access to meter building against Kenshi totally blows, she has to be extremely stingy. It sucks. She does little damage but look at Kitana she has the high damage and the Ex Fan to trade on Kenshi whiffs BUT no armor to get in except Ex Ass In but Kenshi will slap her out of it lol.