What's new

mk9 summerjam

Matix218

Get over here!
Hey guys

Just checking to see who is going to summerjam to play mk9.

I know injustice will have tons of entrants obviously being that it is new but I am mainly going for mk9.

I just wanted to see who from tym plans on playing mk?

CRUM
REO
AK Pig Of The Hut
Mikemetroid
TheTetraSpirit

I just wanted to see if I could make a tentative list for summerjam mk9

Tentative list:
Matix218
@Jatesy (matix 's brother)
Chongo
Mikemetroid
ShadowBeatz (if he wakes up for registration)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I have all the plans to play both MK and Injustice, but depending on how long I oversleep on saturday I may miss the registration for MK

Matix218

Get over here!
CRUM that sucks :/

Cat yeah its pretty sad...

I assume most of the east coast mk guys that go for injustice would enter mk as well but maybe not

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
nah i don't wanna play mk9 honestly 1) i sucked at it 2) i need to focus on injustice 3) mk9 wasn't as fun for me *braces for injustice haters to try and tar and feather me* so i didn't sign up for mk9 but good luck to all that are playing mk9 and hope it gets a lot of entrants.

nah i don't wanna play mk9 honestly 1) i sucked at it 2) i need to focus on injustice 3) mk9 wasn't as fun for me *braces for injustice haters to try and tar and feather me* so i didn't sign up for mk9 but good luck to all that are playing mk9 and hope it gets a lot of entrants.
got lottttttttts of flash exp for forever king and masterD this week. im ready for u :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys

Just checking to see who is going to summerjam to play mk9.

I know injustice will have tons of entrants obviously being that it is new but I am mainly going for mk9.

I just wanted to see who from tym plans on playing mk?

CRUM
REO
AK Pig Of The Hut
Mikemetroid
TheTetraSpirit

I just wanted to see if I could make a tentative list for summerjam mk9

Tentative list:
Matix218
@Jatesy (matix 's brother)
Chongo
Mikemetroid
ShadowBeatz (if he wakes up for registration)
Won't be there

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If I didn't end up backing out of this like I did, I'd be there repping Sub-Zero.

You know.......like a boss.