What's new

MK9 Soundtrack track listing, now with samples!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I FIRST gave you the tracklisting HERE, now the Amazon listing for the Soundtrack gives you a sample of every track. Highlights are the AMAZING Skrillex Reptile theme (not just the best on the Sdtrk imo, but the best song ive heard all year!!), the Goro, Johnny Cage and of course, Mileena theme, which is the first track we all heard from this compilation.

The soundtrack drops on April 5th, which is NEXT TUESDAY, so make sure you got your iTunes or Amazon accounts ready, or head to your local record shop to make sure you'll get a copy.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I liked Liu Kang, Mileena, Goro, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Baraka, Kano and Shao Kahn's theme. Didn't like Reptile's or Sub Zero's theme tho.

I'll still buy the album.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thanks, I noticed on amazon there's another song not listed on BB's site. I can't wait for this

AC1984

Kaballin!
This one sucks so bad!!!!! Besides the Reptile, Mileena and Liu Kang the rest is just brainless techno....there should be some solid skull crushing metal in there..and the Raiden one..what an embarrassment.

Raiden's is horrible, frankly.

The game sounds like it's going to be a techno fest. Hope it comes with from free Es!

Neclord

Noob
Mileena's theme is still the best. It fits Mortal Kombat well. :)
Another good one is the Kano theme imo.

But I really don't like Reptile's.