What's new

MK9 Promo Items

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Post here some Mortal Kombat 9 Merchandise / Promo items

here is the first one (an AWESOME find if i may say so :D)

It's a MK9 Promo shirt !!!! MK Team where's mine ? :D
I want it !

Dr Doggystyle

thanks man Dr Doggstyle Rules :D lol

i saw that Ed had posted also a picture of these shirts :
but here we can't see the other side :D
i wish i could have one of those shirts....

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
How the hell do you find this shit so fast??? lol. Your MK radar is insane! Good find dude.
These were posted on Ed's twitter... Dr was just the one who had sense enought to post the images so props to him.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
no man
these first pics came from ebay, someone is selling this shirt, its now about $31 now and as always the seller only ships in the US :(
here is the auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190406095824&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
dude, fuck that... those things will sell for rediculous amounts on ebay. Don't get e-raped when those people probably got those shirts for free.

They might even give those shirts to you for free when you preorder the "special edition" of MK9, much like MKDC.

Dr Doggystyle

yeah thats very true.
i have to buy not much of MK items now, because im saving it for MK9 merchandise and the game off course :)
i hope that some t-shirts and a new series of figures will come, then i will buy all of them at once to save shipping lol :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
yeah thats very true.
i have to buy not much of MK items now, because im saving it for MK9 merchandise and the game off course :)
i hope that some t-shirts and a new series of figures will come, then i will buy all of them at once to save shipping lol :D
Enter the MK9 Contest! I'm going to change it to just winning the game and an SP account..

Dr Doggystyle

MK9 contest sounds nice,
if the MK Team could give MKE some of these promo shirts that would be very awesome as a price :D

about the auction, i mailed the seller very nicely if he could make some hi-res pictures of this shirt and mail them to me, hope that he does that for me

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's almost too much going on with that shirt... is it just me? I do like the art, but it's most likely an XL, which I wear a small.

Also, $102?? Motherfuck that.

Good find, Dr.