What's new

MK9 PC Mods: MK4 Reiko, MK3 Shang Tsung, MKD Noob Saibot by QuadPictures

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Not long ago we posted some of YouTube user, QuadPictures Mortal Kombat 9 for PC modifications including several character skins (as seen here). It would seem as though QuadPictures is still hard at working on more PC mods for Mortal Kombat 9 to where fans of Mortal Kombat 3, 4 and Mortal Kombat Deception would have interest. In some of his latest mods, Shang Tsung is given his complete sinister look from Mortal Kombat 3 where he has dark eye makeup. In additional to this, the UMK3 Sub-Zero skin has been modified to meet the appearance of Reiko, a very popular character from Mortal Kombat 4. Lastly, the epic duo of Noob-Smoke from Mortal Kombat Deception "partially" returns as Noob is given his default skin from the game.

Have a look!

After seeing this, no one can say they're not anxious for the next Mortal Kombat!

Attachments

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
they're touching up existing models and skins. they can't do anything really drastic. its much like the Sf4 and SFxT skins.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
they're touching up existing models and skins. they can't do anything really drastic. its much like the Sf4 and SFxT skins.
Just "seeing" what could be though... makes me miss MKD, and want MK4 characters to return in the next game.

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
Just "seeing" what could be though... makes me miss MKD, and want MK4 characters to return in the next game.

i know i think its neat as hell and definitely makes me want to pick up the pc version sometime soon whenever a steam sale happens.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool, so cool. I really hope MK10 they go all out on DLC costumes like they did with Injustice!! Have EVERY ninja costume, Shang costume, females, everyone lol. It can't be that hard given the ridiculous amount of costumes that are in injustice...