What's new

MK9: JIMMY VONVITTI ONLINE MATCHES #86 | #87 | #88 - KING OF THE HILL + Flawless [HD]

VAL

Noob
Meah, D312, D312, D312. Its old. It works. But boring as hell to watch. Its every LK players Bread and butter, i know it. But its boring and Easy to do. Thanks for the vid however

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Flawlessing random salty scrubs! Who can't block, perform combos or use breakers! THIS IS NEW AND EXCITING!!!!!

I want my 7 minutes back, why the hell did I watch this?!

lol yall be trippin on here...yall dudes be actin like yall are pros at MK or some shit!
Most of the people that post on here are pretty damn good at MK. How about you post a video of you flawlessing a name from TYM, now that would be impressive. Flawlessing randoms isn't that hard, heck if I wanted to I could challenge people with low games/sub .500 records and get flawless wins allday everyday but I won't be impressing no one in the long run.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Meah, D312, D312, D312. Its old. It works. But boring as hell to watch. Its every LK players Bread and butter, i know it. But its boring and Easy to do. Thanks for the vid however
It's b312. He would be stupid to not "spam" what works lol. And it can look real cool as part of a bigger combo like b312 b312 f24 bk or 213 b312 b312 bk. And is also pretty damn hard (at least for me) to get down consistently.

VAL

Noob
It's b312. He would be stupid to not "spam" what works lol. And it can look real cool as part of a bigger combo like b312 b312 f24 bk or 213 b312 b312 bk. And is also pretty damn hard (at least for me) to get down consistently.
YEah i know iit was B312. Looking at my post i just typed it wrong. My bad. But i think overall you get what i am saying. Its not hard to do, and less fun to watch.