What's new

MK9 Exhibition Highlights from FestiGames in Chile featuring ETC McFly, Ronsvain & Pabliks

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back in August of this year the event FestiGames took on Chile in South America. Mortal Kombat 9 is still a very hot game in Chile, especially for ETC McFly and his friends. ETC has recently posted a video showcasing an MK9 exhibition that took place at FestiGames. Since it's been some time since Mortal Kombat has had a strong presence in the US, perhaps this will make us all the more envious of what we could still have.

Source: ETCChile

Attachments

AK-Israel

I'm Back
This has been on my mind for couple of months now.......Why is that the community in South America can still have such a strong LOVE for MK9 while The States has abandoned it(Tournament-wise). I'm moving to Chile.........

*P.S. I know this topic has been discuss like 1000 and 1 times and people are probably suck and tried of hearing it,but........Had to speak my peace,thanks for listening :cool:

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
THAT is the only way this game should be treated since its release... and up until now, why not

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
And props to Sektor player for playing Sektor against kung laos and kabals (and performing his awesome X-Ray)

Thank you Scott! Also thanks to everyone for the support. It's a shame to see people that neglects mortal kombat in this forum. There are still many things to discover in this game .. only been two years since its launch and now they want to be dead ... is back and I hope to continue promoting people to keep playing.

This has been on my mind for couple of months now.......Why is that the community in South America can still have such a strong LOVE for MK9 while The States has abandoned it(Tournament-wise). I'm moving to Chile.........

*P.S. I know this topic has been discuss like 1000 and 1 times and people are probably suck and tried of hearing it,but........Had to speak my peace,thanks for listening :cool:
Here in Chile are all welcome ;)

Festigame 2014 will be better still.

Wow in russia too?
Yeah! I think in Russia MK in general is the most popular fighting franchise. At least me and all my friends and acquaintances were playing MKII, MK3 and UMK3 on Sega Genesis when they were little. And then MK DA deception and Armaggedon. So MK9 is like a blast from the past but with better game properties for all of us. That is why Tekken and SF never come even close))