What's new

MK9 : Dec 7th , Project MrE tournament in Holland ( Rotterdam )

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Project MrE

Sup guys !

Our last MK tournament on oct. 5th was a succes. Poland , Belgium and Germany were there
and it was a pretty nice hype !!!

Now we will fix another MK tournament on dec 7th with Injustice as SIDE tournament. I hope we will have the foreign players again.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO JOIN THIS TOURNAMENT ???

More info will come soon by Project MrE himself. :D

rubmytaco
dussss
Haze
AssassiN

Hype up !!!

Element_

The First Element
My damn passport and other complications!! otherwise i'd be there , trust me nothing would make me smile more than giving The-Drizzle a beatdown offline .. trashed me for weeks online.......any way guys i'l be tuned in to watch the top 4 ;)

My damn passport and other complications!! otherwise i'd be there , trust me nothing would make me smile more than giving The-Drizzle a beatdown offline .. trashed me for weeks online.......any way guys i'l be tuned in to watch the top 4 ;)
U r the best pussy I've seen in my life
Congratz :)

+ this time do ur best bizzle get ur revenge !!

Sent from. SECRET using Tapatalk

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Cant take this guy serious XXDDDDD !!!!!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
here kitty kitty

jokers got a crowbar for pussies like you.