What's new

Match Footage MK9: Beasty Fights! Thunderone VS The-Bizzle-! Ermac VS Best EU Sektor! Mortal Kombat 9 PSN 2014!

IROC

WP IROC
Loved the vid thunderdrone. Wish i was ps to play you guys. I main both of them 2&3. But those fights looked great and more efficient than mine. I will have to say the BEST sektor iv ever seen (youtube wise) is this guy named GROSS... Oh wait ^ thats him. Lol good stuff though man.

sorry but the ermac player did not well. random jumps all day, no hit confirming, mashing wake up attacks. (typical EU online style though)
sektor did well but he did not punish all the randomness properly (wake ups, jump ins)

FightNow

Waiting 4 Quan Chi
sorry but the ermac player did not well. random jumps all day, no hit confirming, mashing wake up attacks. (typical EU online style though)
sektor did well but he did not punish all the randomness properly (wake ups, jump ins)
"typical EU online style though" so lol and don't forget that ermac is my third character ;)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Uhm... btw before we get any misunderstandings : I am NOT the best Sektor in EU !!!!!!!

A lot of opinions are saying that but I do NOT agree with that. Just to make it clear. But I would LOVE to fight Nikolas and @PND_Ketchup !!!!

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
No ! This was horrible ! It was laggy and I was mad as fuck after this session loll.
No really , he had WAY to many terrible free jumps. I couldnt punish shit ! ( Im not angry @FightNow , we cool :) )

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Nothing against you buddy! You have a really sick Sektor, just BEST Sektor is a hell of a bold statement to make. Especially if it's judged by online gameplay.
Loll thnx, yeah I keep telling these guys : Don't judge my Sektor just because you saw it online ! Online means nothing.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Now we're all in the same place, can we please all come together and agree that sektor's 1,2,B1 string is pretty ass?

That shit was overblown for years.