What's new

MK3Fan aka YourMKArcadeSource

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Hey everyone. I ended up migrating here after CMK went down just yesterday. Wanted to say hello all the people here who aren't familiar with me. I don't play online too often mostly due to my skill level not being on par with most of the Kombatants here as well as the fact that I work in Afghanistan and only have little time windows of vacation back in the states to play online. That doesn't mean that I am not good, I can usually hold my own, but not enough to win a lot. I need to be officially schooled. Regardless...

I was 13 when the first MK hit the arcades and have been an addict ever since. By "addict", I mean for the arcade days, not so much the newer versions. I still play them and don't exclude them from my MK repertoire, but I will always favor the arcade versions. That all being said, those of you who are NOT familiar with me, I started a YouTube channel about 5 years ago dedicated to the restoration/gameplay/nostalgia of the original arcade days. My original channel was called "YourMameMan" because I not only did MK videos, but other games as well, but for all intents and purposes, it was MK. That channel ended up getting banned because I posted a copyrighted video (unbeknownst to me). So, a new channel was born...

www.youtube.com/user/YourMKArcadeSource

Just a channel where I chronicle the restoration/repair of the MK games as well as various other things. Feel free to check it out sometime if you are bored.

You might see me in West Wonderland under "MK3Fan" or "MKArcadeSource", but not often. Will be a couple years before I can start working in the states again. My PSN is "zenmorp", but again you will most likely never see me there for a while. Please add me if you want and we can throw down when I am online again, whenever that may be.

Thanks and see you guys later!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thank you, Mike.

You sir are a huge contributor to this scene and a very important part of its future, no matter what the URL is.

Thanks bud. Cant wait to see all the surprises and awesomeness you always bring to the table :)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Thank you, Mike.

You sir are a huge contributor to this scene and a very important part of its future, no matter what the URL is.

Thanks bud. Cant wait to see all the surprises and awesomeness you always bring to the table :)

Thanks Tim. Very nice of you to say. I have those new Kombo roms waiting for me at home to test. Unfortunately, I won't have time to get them dumped/shipped to Mame before I have to leave for Afghanistan. I am in Thailand right now and I only have about a 7 hour window from when I land in Kansas to when I have to leave again.

In that time, I have to do TWO cap kits for ctozzi, test and show those Kombo roms, test and show an MK2 sound board for a YouTube user who wants to buy one from me (I have 3 extras, but they are untested as of now).

It's all good because I have 22 hours of flying after that point and I can sleep on the plane. The company I work for flies me first class and it's 16 hours from Atlanta to Dubai.